Is there any plan of action? Post here for qq

90 Orc Hunter
The current state of arena is absolutely ridiculous, and it's like you guys (blizzard) are not even concerned.

What I'm honestly hoping, is that the current Tournament Realm is being used as a 'Beta', but maybe it's wishful thinking.

Half of the new abilities have NO place in arena. Yet rather than simply removing them, Blizzard will attempt to balance the game around them. Stampede? Why?

Why is my class even forced into playing literally the most idiotic spec in the game? Why is it THE MOST FEARED SPEC IN ARENA? Why has there been countless posts exactly like this that have had 0 blue responses?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794213459

That thread is perfect, and it has upvotes. Where are the responses? We need to know that Blizzard understands this game is broken right now.

This season is a wash.. completely. But the expansion is not.
Edited by Snipin on 10/12/2012 10:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
ohai there qt xD
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yeah, really true. I'd like to do arenas without having to pop every single cool down 15 seconds after gates open and hope for a kill.
You could say I could just save my cool downs and not be a mongoloid but why make it so hard when it's so easy.
The current state of arena is a joke, I actually don't want to play.
>"Don't play arena then Swag."
If I'm not arenaing I might as well not be playing the game. I'm not going to go PvE...
Edited by Swagmonsterx on 10/12/2012 9:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Please guys. If you agree, anybody reading this, upvote this thread, and upvote the thread I linked to.

Rather than making a bunch of small complaints, make a huge thread about it, get it some notice.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
id like to play my class aswell snipin.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Yeah, really true. I'd like to do arenas without having to pop every single cool down 15 seconds after gates open and hope for a kill.
You could say I could just save my cool downs and not be a mongoloid but why make it so hard when it's so easy.
The current state of arena is a joke, I actually don't want to play.
>"Don't play arena then Swag."
If I'm not arenaing I might as well not be playing the game. I'm not going to go PvE...

Not to mention, you're at a disadvantage for not blowing every offensive cooldown off the bat, because that's what the other team is planning on doing to you before the gates even open.

What happened to strategy, and setting up kills?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
i 100% agree with this bm hunter kill me in seconds plz blizzzard fix the game
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I honestly wish I knew what was going on with BM hunters. I test stampede and lynx rush myself this afternoon, and it doesn't even get a level 85 alt to half health.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dljo_J--2pg&feature=plcp

If anything those abilities seemed underpowered when I tested them.

But I go to twitch tonight and people are still facerolling with triple bm hunter and all that silly nonsense.

Something is really off here, and I'm not sure what it is. But I agree- whatever it is needs to be fixed, pronto.
Edited by Arrowset on 10/12/2012 9:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I am Mitt Romney and I support this message.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Blizzard has been lying about this stuff forever. PvP'ers are just too gullible. We don't have a viable alternative.

Think of someone made a game, that was WoW with the same movement and feel, but focused on PvP. Constant balances, etc.

People still would play WoW. WoW arena players are masochists.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
FINE BEN DON'T SAY HI TO ME BRUH.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
fk
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
who cares
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Snipin put the state of the game in very good terms. To take a different approach on the topic I'd like to point out the imbalance of the game in a different way. There is currently a comp in the game called GOD comp. Seeing how good players that play this comp literally cannot lose unless the d/c I think there is something wrong....
I will be playing the private cata servers when there up instead of MoP
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]