Trillium Ore

90 Worgen Death Knight
Is it just me or is black trillium ore way more common than white. I have been getting black at minimum 3-1 ration to white making it so I have several extra stacks of black and not being to use em?

When launch started I was getting about even with white slighty ahead, now I have 21 stacks of blacks in bank and 4 stacks of white.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
It's RNG, I get 3x more white than black.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm the opposite. My miner/herber only gets white trillium.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I'm the opposite. My miner/herber only gets white trillium.

same here, i have 3 stacks of white and 1 stack of black, nodes are verrrry rare my server
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Black can be grown on farms, but white cannot.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
I get tons of white and hardly any black :( Maybe try to find someone having the opposite luck on your server and do a 1:1 trade?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/14/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Autumni

Not sure if serious....
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
10/14/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Hatsune

Not sure if serious....

You can with Snakeroot Seed (http://www.wowhead.com/item=85215#sold-by)

Pretty low odds though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/14/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Brixi

Not sure if serious....

You can with Snakeroot Seed (http://www.wowhead.com/item=85215#sold-by)

Pretty low odds though.

But only black?
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
Oh! No I am pretty sure it can be either black or white, or ghost iron/kyparite even. Sorry about that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It depends on the day really.

Some days i get all black, some days all white.

In the long run in evens out.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I almost never get any black, have to buy it with harmonies. I have about 20 stacks of white sitting in my bank with one black. Based on what others have said, I'd say it's completely random what pops up.
Reply Quote
8 Undead Rogue
4 stacks of White in the bank, 1 black in my bag.

RNG is pure evil
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I'm getting 3x more black. If Bliz is going to make the ratios uneven, they should stop requiring equal amounts of each to forge it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I have maybe 5x more black on average. Usually I just trade it with a guildie, sometimes I sell the black on the AH.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I get 2 to 1.5 Black >> white but I mainly mine vale....I found a great rotation and its working wonderful....I start at the Burial grounds(richest place for Ghost nodes in Vale)...then to Golden stairs....then to ruins of guo lai.....then to the wall....then to whitepetal lake and river....I get about 160 Ghost Iron ore, 20 Black trillium and 15 white trillium an hour doing that...sometimes more....
Reply Quote
Thaeir,

Why buy the black ore? Buy a GL or two and bribe an alchemist to transmute the ludicrously excessive pile of Ghost Iron Bars you undoubtedly have into Trillium Bars. No CD on that transmute.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I dont get hardly any trillium when i farm. I end up just farming ghost iron and use my alch to xmute it to Trillium bars. Much faster
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
There is another way to score both 5 white or black trillium ore. The cost of 1 Spirit of Harmony is asked by the mob, Kystsel, at The Summer Terrace, second tier/level, just to the right of the fp, in the Vale of the Eternal Blossoms. Hope it helps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
So... much... black... trillium... ore...

How about an alch transmute to mute black to white and vice versa?

EDIT: whoops sorry about the necro
Edited by Foulwind on 10/16/2013 7:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]