Blood DK looking for 10 man guild

90 Tauren Death Knight
Title says most of it. Im only looking for a 10 man guild prefer to raid weekdays no later then 12 central. Im not full BiS yet but will be shortly will also be switching a coren trink to the DMF one shortly and the second coren trink to a 463 when it drops. Cant raid with current guild due to raid times. Went 6/8 DS hm before guild disband in a casual guild raiding 3 hours a week. Im looking for a more progression minded guild. Send me a message in game if i sound like a fit. Will server transfer and/or faction change for the right guild.
Edited by Onetwelve on 10/13/2012 8:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
This guys a great tank
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Warriors of Avalon- Horde-US {Velen} Ten man guild

Currently looking for all classes and roles for MOP progression.

We are currently looking for very relaxed players who are serious about getting bosses down. We are not shooting for realm first our shooting for high ranks. I am looking for a laid back team that can feel relaxed while raiding but, however still have a serious raiding environment and getting the kills both on regular and heroics modes. We want to push for a high ranking among are sever but we are not going to raid all day and everyday just so we can get realm first. We want to knock out the raids on regular as soon as possible so we can focus on heroic modes. We are going to raid those 3 days a week listed below and we are going to work as a team to get the bosses down on regular and then start heroics as soon as possible.

-Raid Times:
Tuesday -6:00pm-9:00pm (Pacific Time)
Wednesday- 6:00pm-9:00pm (Pacific Time)
Thursday-6:00pm-9:00pm (Pacific Time)

-Please be able to show up 10-15 minutes prior to the raid. Attendance is of course a very important thing, 100% attendance is expected. However I do know and understand on certain occasions that you may not be able to show up.

-Loot will be main spec/over off spec, however I will make sure loot is given out fairly one person will not clean up in one night.

-About us:
Warriors of Avalon, is a new guild that wants to focus on MOP progression as well as many contents yet to come. We are a Casual raiding guild with a laid back atmosphere. However we still will work together to get the job done, if we work as a team we can kill any boss that comes upon us with hard work and serious dedication.

*We are also looking for members for our Friday/Saturday raiding progression team.*
All roles and classes are welcome at this time as well.

-Times will be:

Friday- 6:00-9:00 {Pacific Time}
Saturday- 6:00-9:00 {Pacific Time}

-*Getting in touch with me*:
You can send me an email at [shaneconnolly35@yahoo.com]
You can contact me in game through real id {shaneconnolly35@yahoo.com}
Or of course on the forums whatever works best for you ill constantly will be checking.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Alliance?

DK for Friday is needed. Tank or DPS...ur choice.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6863276670
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hello,

<Unpossible> was founded in Aug '11 and has quickly established itself as one of the upper echelon guilds on a very competitive server. With the release of Mists of Pandaria our main raid group has solidly placed itself within the rankings of the top 250 US guilds and looks to continue to raise that rank as time progresses. In Unpossible we feel that 10m provides a better environment for raiding, which is why we run separate and autonomous groups throughout the week.

We have successfully run two 10m raid groups since our founding and we have just recently opened recruitment for a third. Our original 10ms are both 8/8H DS; our newest group is building its roster right now and has several openings. The schedule for the group will be as follows:

Wednesday - 9:30pm EST - 1:00am EST
Thursday - 9:30pm EST - 1:00am EST

I have one core spot for a tank remaining. If you're interested in learning more and think you may like to be part of a strong guild and building a new group with the full support of a top ranked raid team then please feel free to contact myself or Kelida in game or at our website http://unpossibleguild.enjin.com/home.

I look forward to speaking to you and thank you for your time.

Battletag - Ultan#1472
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
up
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I would be interested in talking with you about my guild

Fri/Sat 9-12 EST

Stormrage/Alliance/10m

casual raid schedule, enjoyable environment, skilled players who kill bosses efficiently and have fun doing it.

This is a raid group designed for good players who have busy lives outside of WoW.

real id sfydenkevez@yahoo.com
battle tag thesauce#1117
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Mcsoysauce i added your battletag would like to talk as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
ForgottenFX is a Semi-Hardcore, yet serious 10 Man raiding guild on Area 52 Horde (PvE EST Server)

We are currently recruiting the following

Restoration Druid
Holy Priest
Affliction Warlock OR Hunter
Blood Death Knight
Restoration Shaman
Elemental Shaman
Mistweaver Monk

The group is run by top end leadership that were 8/8HM DS and have over 12 years comprehensive raid leading experience combined. Raid times are 11:15PM to 2:30AM Server time (EST) Tues, Wed, Thurs. We will be tearing through content and would love to have you with us if you are like-minded experienced players.

All recruits are for full time positions, not bench warmers.

Please contact me at Battletag - Khadaj#1485 or RealID - punkbat@email.com

Thank you for your interest.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Please send me an email at greyboldgreymane@gmail.com so we can set up a time to chat via skype or vent. Will pay for transfer if accepted.

Our raid times are Tue Wed Thu 8:30pm - 11:30pm est. 10m
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
<Too Legit to Crit> is looking for a tank to fill out our 10m raid. We're a really fun group - drama free. I'd consider us somewhere in between casual and hardcore.

Our raid times are Monday and Wednesday 4 - 7 PST (7 - 10 EST).

We require:
-vent with a mic that doesn't make me want to put a sharp object in my ear
-a sense of humor
-the ability to take light criticism
-punctuality

What I offer:
I try my best to make our raid group a place where showing up doesn't feel like work. Where people want to come because it's fun and enjoyable. Where the group can joke around, and get bosses down. But where getting bosses down doesn't come at the expense of someones feelings. A place where people don't get yelled at in or out of raids. Where criticism is kind and constructive. I feel a good raid environment is also a place where strategies can be discussed, and ideas are never flat out vetoed.

We are an adult guild, and as such chat is not filtered.

If you'd like more info, you can contact me on my realID the_woman_n_black@yahoo.com or check out our site www.toolegittocrit.guildportal.com. I can also be contacted via email at the address above.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
TBT
<TBT> of Kargath (H)

Currently looking for a DK, Warrior, Monk or Druid tank~

Who we are:

<TBT> is made up of good friends who decided to make a 10m guild for cataclysm. We know each other well, and put a high value on personal character. We plan on doing hard modes and end game content, but won't be a hardcore raiding guild. We are here to kill bosses, and spend time with good friends. If this sounds like the type of guild for you, come by and fill out a application! Thanks.

Cataclysm Progress:
8/8H 5% Nerf

Guild Website:
http://tbt-kargath.guildlaunch.com

Raid Times:
Tues, Wed, Thus
8-11pm EST
(Invites start at 7:30)

Contact Surid or Gottdeslicht in game
or Real ID LILU84@LIVE.COM if interested
Edited by Vaepor on 10/14/2012 10:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<Silent Requiem> is transferring from Stormreaver to find a better home. The leadership dates back to Vanilla and has raided with some of the top 50 guilds in the United States from BC through the end of Cata. Now we are building our own guild from the ground up and looking for more like minded players to help fill our ranks.

We are a semi hardcore raiding guild that raids 3 nights a week for 4 hours. It is a short raid week but we expect our raiders to give 100% during this time since it is limited. We are looking for people who are dedicated and understand every aspect of their class. We are looking for people who can adapt to changing conditions as well as those that understand simple mechanics.

We raid Sunday through Tuesday nights 8-12 PM server.

At this time we are recruiting
1 Prot Warrior or DK Tank
1 Resto Shaman
1 Ele or Enhance Shammy

While these are what we are looking for right now any skilled players should apply. These are for raid spots and not bench warming spaces.

Please apply at http://silent-requiem.enjin.com/home

If you have any questions please either message myself, Pownzor, or Chronous.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
*We would love to talk to you at Realid: meganin1987@yahoo.com. We have already cleared normal Mogu'shan and working on Heroics. Looking for a superbly talented DK tank!*

SPAM:

<Livid> (lv25) was formed by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild late in the cataclysm expansion. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs.

Currently 6/6N in Mogu Shan Vaults; US 595

Our Current Guild Focus Pushing Heroic MoP Encounters as quickly as possible.

About us: We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. <Livid> has never had to cancel a raid day because we did not have enough raiders to raid. Attendance to raids is mandatory and non-negotiable. We use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time).

Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
7-10pm MST
8-11pm CST
9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Our server population is approximately 7k horde and 8k alliance, we are not a dead server by any means. Velen is in the New York Datacenter.

Loot System: Loot Council with each raider getting a vote on who gets loot.

Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless raid attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. We expect correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft. We are an 18+ guild, prefer 25+.

What we Provide to Raiders: Feasts are Free (You MUST level cooking to get 300 in your main stat from our feast) Guild Repairs are provided and we provide potions when we can. Extra guild bank funds are used to purchase BOE weapons for raiders. Anything we can do with guild bank funds to improve our raid team is done.

How To Apply:

If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes1823

Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.

Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Still could use a tank for Fridays....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Hey, we're a semi-hardcore 10m progression raid team on Area 52 (high pop server). We are currently 1/6HM 6/6NM MSV, and we're in the top 10 on our server. We are looking for a new OT and would be very interested in giving you a trial. Raid times are Mon/Tues/Wed 10:00pm-1:00am EST (but may occasionally run a little later depending on progression and how close we are to a kill). Just look me up on Area 52 if you're interested.

Lumathos
Officer - We Might Be Raiders
US - Area 52

we-might-be-raiders.wowstead.com
Battle Tag: Lumathos#1977
Edited by Lumathos on 10/17/2012 10:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
If you can make the time I'd like to talk with you on vent. Rhaith#1805
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Check us out, we need a DK tank

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933303727?page=1#3
Reply Quote
Our Raid schedule is TUE,WED,THU (7:00pm - 10:15pm est).

Our Motto is ---> "Heroic Progression, Purples, and Sleep"

We are here to create a raiding environment catering to the sleep schedules of real REAL EST jobs.

We also use a "9 hours a week model", further catering to real life beyond the game. WE used this model to successfully raid all heroic content in DS, and are looking to do the same for Panda-land.

-->Show for raid times, flasks provided, repairs provided, potions provided, food provided, be done for rest of evening and no commitments beyond that. Its a sweet deal, if your reliable enough to maintain your attendance.

We have 1 raiding roster spot for a heal/dps class and 1 spot for a Tank/dps to finalize the MOP HEROIC RAID ROSTER.

We get achieves, the special mounts, the titles, the nerd-points, for every raiding member on the roster. A nifty benefit for participating in a small roster guild. If you are reliable and want to have fun raiding, come join us!

If you are interested, you can contact Mouze, in game on the Executus server, (battletag : Dirty30Mouze#1578 ; realid : peytonwhite@hotmail.com) and start the process there.

www.tanda.guildportal.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]