Why is everyone on this server suckish?

Why is everyone like blah it will take to much times to make a raid group or no i dont raid.
Since cat raiding on this server has gone extremely down hill, I mean I couldnt even find people that were willing to try and take down the sha everyone was like well no thanks.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/12/2012 01:43 PMPosted by Pakku
Since cat

It's been much longer than that, noobsauce.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Since cat

It's been much longer than that, noobsauce.

much

if you want a serious answer, then tell me why you aren't 90 yet first, because you've had time enough to go 1-90. any answer you give me will be a viable reason as to why the raiding sucks on bwr.
Edited by Rollman on 10/12/2012 1:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
you're a panda!!!

how do you even know about the Cataclysm? you were off on your little island while the rest of us saved Azeroth.

Regardless, we did save the world many times over on this realm during the Cataclysm.

You're welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Everyone is stuck doing dailies. No time for fluff!
Reply Quote
The reason I am not 90 yet is simple, I played my mage for a bit when when cat came out, but wanted my monk so been focusing on him for a little bit, plus I like taking my time quest.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
So then stop being an !@# and insulting people over content you're not even interested in running?

edit: If you were trying to get a group for the Sha when you're 87, that's your own fault. That's an end game world boss. Of course no one wants to carry you.
Edited by Joynal on 10/12/2012 2:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
The moral of this story is:
Those who get carried trough raids...
... wait this should be its own thread. I'm going to go start it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/12/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Pakku
plus I like taking my time quest.

this kinda !@#$ is exactly why BWR's raid scene is so abysmal.

don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on it, but you can't be slow about the game and then be surprised when everyone else around you is slow too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
BWR is and has been for a loooong time a very laid back, low stress and low progression server.

It is what it is. If you want high progression, and people that rush to end game content then you'll want to move to a top 100 or so server.

I wouldn't really talk about people sucking either when you haven't accomplished anything yourself.
Edited by Lèah on 10/12/2012 3:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We do what we find to be fun, even if that means not progressing.

On a side note. Joy, your undead is naked running around org throwing beers at everyone. Please let her know that "Beautiful Brewer Babes" guild does not like it when others take their job.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Have to keep them on their toes.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
BWR is and has been for a loooong time a very laid back, low stress and low progression server.

It is what it is. If you want high progression, and people that rush to end game content then you'll want to move to a top 100 or so server.

I wouldn't really talk about people sucking either when you haven't accomplished anything yourself.

I agree with Leah, I frequent alot of various servers and BWR is probably by far the nicest, low stress, medium drama realms i've been on and proud to call home for almost 4 years. Just because the progression isn't top notch doesn't mean it's not there. Any pug i've been in with other players on this game have been great, given me great advice and invited me into their groups before I got into a serious raid spot.

I haven't really found anyone who takes on world bosses when it involves PuG's mostly i see guilds doing that and some do it when they are WAAAAAY overgeared.

You really should be careful OP about posting that people on this realm 'suck' and the like for some of us it's home and we stand up for each other, if your having such an issue with things on this realm I'm sure you can take the few seconds and transfer to another realm that is more to your cup of tea, but dont come on here and insult good, and upstanding people because you've got a thorn in your side.
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Shaman
10/12/2012 05:18 PMPosted by Niabella
BWR is probably by far the nicest, low stress, medium drama realms i've been on and proud to call home for almost 4 years. Just because the progression isn't top notch doesn't mean it's not there

We used to have top notch drama progression. I miss those days.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/12/2012 05:18 PMPosted by Niabella
I haven't really found anyone who takes on world bosses when it involves PuG's mostly i see guilds doing that and some do it when they are WAAAAAY overgeared.

wait you mean that on blackwater raiders you don't have 5 full 40 man groups spamming taunt and resetting galleon every time he spawns while having swear wars in general chat until the server crashes?

holy !@#$
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
We haven't figured out that we're supposed to fight over a boss. Stupid us, we actually end up helping those who beat us to it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Why is everyone like blah it will take to much times to make a raid group or no i dont raid.
Since cat raiding on this server has gone extremely down hill, I mean I couldnt even find people that were willing to try and take down the sha everyone was like well no thanks.

This will totally get you into the best raids. Yep. You're going places man, don't stop what you're doing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Don't believe a single word that Rollman says...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/12/2012 07:15 PMPosted by Joynal
We haven't figured out that we're supposed to fight over a boss. Stupid us, we actually end up helping those who beat us to it.

yeah but then you don't get loot and you have no clue when galleon will respawn.

10/12/2012 10:29 PMPosted by Naiyla
Don't believe a single word that Rollman says...

here comes naiyla o !@#$
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]