Halloween Party! Hosted by the Vyper Treaty!

It is that time of year that every Forsaken waits for, all Hallows Day! The Hand of Vengeance will be hosting a Halloween party along with the honorable Vyper Treaty guilds on Moonguard, and everyone is invited! You don't have to smell bad or eat people to attend, though it is a plus. So come celebrate the wicked festivities with us!

The events that will be taken place hosted by your humble Forsaken are:

Door Prizes- The Forsaken will be keeping count of those that attend and some of the guests will receive door prizes!

Spirit of the dead ceremony- In honor of the holiday, the necromancers and scourge in HoV will be displaying a ceremony demonstrating the reanimation of a lost soul and body. All fake of course...*cough*

Ghost Stories- Have a spooky tale you wish to share? Then pull up a seat around the camp fire and share your troublesome adventure that is sure to make others look over their shoulder!

Costume Contest- What Halloween is complete without a costume contest? Bring your best costume and you can win prizes for it! You can even be crowned as the King or Queen!

Crowning of the King and Queen- Become royalty for the night as the best dressed and walk away with a prize!

Pet Battles- Bring along your wicked pet, and even dress them up for the festivity! The winner of the pet battles will walk away with prize!

Other treats that will be taking place are "Slaughter Your World" sung by Ivan "Sibelius" Felsorrow as well as mood setting music for the entire night.

Links will be provided for the song when it takes place as well as for the music set in the background for the event. Refreshments will be served during the party! So bring an appetite for the strange and unusual!

Link for "Slaughter Your World"- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbazH6aE2g

Link for background music- http://tinyurl.com/8nw4acs

When: Halloween night, October 31st

Where:The event will be hosted on Scholomance Island in Eastern Kingdoms.

When: 8:00 PM server time

Who can attend: Everyone!
Edited by Seleste on 10/15/2012 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You see a wife? I see a widow.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Attention!

Due to real life issues, I might be unable to attend the party on the 31st. Seleste might be able to, but I am not entirely sure she will be back by the end of October.

This means that unfortunately, the Spirit of the Dead ceremony and song may not be able to be preformed.

However, everything else, the costume contests and King/Queen ceremony, as well as the ghost stories, door prizes, and pet battles will still most likely occur!

Happy Halloween, everyone. :)
Edited by Sibelius on 10/28/2012 3:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
HoV? Why did I think about Jay-Z?
Reply Quote
10/12/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Noitora
HoV? Why did I think about Jay-Z?

Because we sponsored his contract. That's totally cannon.
Reply Quote
10/12/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Sibelius
The singing was totally her idea. >_>

I don't recall being Asanna. It was -her- idea so blame her for that. Better yet thank her for it.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
10/12/2012 06:56 PMPosted by Seleste
The singing was totally her idea. >_>

I don't recall being Asanna. It was -her- idea so blame her for that. Better yet thank her for it.

<_<;
>_>;

I didn't say -who- I was talking about when I said "her".
Yup. That's totally it.
*COUGH*
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I WILL ATTEND.
Edited by Almentar on 10/12/2012 7:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/12/2012 07:06 PMPosted by Almentar
I WILL ATTEND.

As Alliance?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/12/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Seleste
I WILL ATTEND.

As Alliance?

Yes. With my yak. And I will hug you all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I will be attending.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/12/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Quorthon
I will be attending.

Psst. Might you be able to log onto your alliance alt? I'd like to talk to you if it's possible~

Also this looks fun. Especially the spirit of the dead ceremony.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Hunter
I shall be coming, with all my elfy elfness.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
*stamps with the "Celeste and Various Spellings Of Said Name" seal of approval*
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Now there are two Celestes in this thread.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I will be bringing the blue... Don't worry my costume will be that of Seleste, as I will be going as her! *wink*
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Awwwwwh yeah
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
This looks like another fun Halloween event too! Ideal night, since Halloween is on a week night this year!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
So many pinkies in this thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]