Butthurt Cow, Bueller

90 Blood Elf Paladin
This butthurt cow is very butthurt. Get mad more and log over and give me more rage. I saw you on my druid and killed you for one reason: To watch you log over and rage at me. Thanks for taking the bait and sending me some paragraph of nonsense. The text was pushed up btw by battleground text and never saw it. <3

And I honestly don't see how you "Hit a nerve" with me. The only thing you do me everytime you log over to rage is make me lol more <3 I'm not the one QQ'ing about being killed on a pvp server, and ignoring someone before they can answer you. :O

inb4commentaboutachievementpointdifference

Good job remembering until 8pm to send me 8 paragraphs of text I still didn't read and then ignoring me quickly after :) You're not hurting me at all. I find it funny that you write these mass amounts of paragraphs and expect me to read it all. I just log over the instant you message me and send you some more nonsense to see how upset you get at me. By all means, send me more rage. This is fun.
Edited by Vynlandor on 10/11/2012 5:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Just so you know Büeller's gearscore is way !@#$ing better than yours and he also has way more achievement points. This proves he is the god of this game, you $%^-ing scrub.
Edited by Trixity on 10/11/2012 5:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/11/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Trixity
Just so you know Büeller's gearscore is way !@#$ing better than yours and he also has way more achievement points. This proves he is the god of this game, you $%^-ing scrub.

<3

And stop whispering me in game. xD I called you out on the forums. Stop sending me mass paragraphs of text in game and logging. lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/11/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Trixity
god of this game

Is this what happens when you make god rage?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/11/2012 06:05 PMPosted by Verdel
Is this what happens when you make god rage?

Apparently so. He just logs on alt after alt and sends me more stuff, but the things I get through bgs and quests seem to tune him out so he can do all the whining he wants <3. Just makes it that much more fun.
Edited by Vynlandor on 10/11/2012 6:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
And then he stalks me on an alt, whispers me again and logs off. Once again, failed to be read because I bg and dungeon so much that everything pushes his words away. Keep them up, please. I love your attention. <3 When you decide to not be a child, the world has truly reach armageddon. I'll probably start ss these and posting them here. makes trolling so much better. I still stopped caring, but I guess it makes him feel good inside about posting something I dont read. :O
Edited by Vynlandor on 10/11/2012 6:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
This butthurt cow is very butthurt. Get mad more and log over and give me more rage. I saw you on my druid and killed you for one reason: To watch you log over and rage at me. Thanks for taking the bait and sending me some paragraph of nonsense. The text was pushed up btw by battleground text and never saw it. <3

And I honestly don't see how you "Hit a nerve" with me. The only thing you do me everytime you log over to rage is make me lol more <3 I'm not the one QQ'ing about being killed on a pvp server, and ignoring someone before they can answer you. :O

inb4commentaboutachievementpointdifference

Good job remembering until 8pm to send me 8 paragraphs of text I still didn't read and then ignoring me quickly after :) You're not hurting me at all. I find it funny that you write these mass amounts of paragraphs and expect me to read it all. I just log over the instant you message me and send you some more nonsense to see how upset you get at me. By all means, send me more rage. This is fun.

yea, he has nothing better to do considering he sucks at everything
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
10/11/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Poplockndot
yea, he has nothing better to do considering he sucks at everything
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Girls, girls. Take it easy. Just because Vynlandor is a bawss doesn't mean you have to cry like two year olds. It's okay, mommys here now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/12/2012 08:41 AMPosted by Swagflay
It's okay, mommys here now.

Make my dinner, woman!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]