Halfhill market guards are BUGGED!

100 Draenei Warrior
This is ridiculous. The guards in the halfhill market have attacked me five times now.
First time I was sitting there mounted with my fishing pole equipped.
Second time, same thing.
Third time I was half way through a long, long bout of cooking.
Fourth time I actually managed to get away.
This all happened on different days. So after the fourth time I'm sitting on my Dark Pheonix flying over the market place just off the ground, close enough that I wouldn't take any fall damage (just to give an approximation of how high I was), complaining about this BS in guild chat. And the guards attack me right there, literally shoot me out of the air.

I thought the guards were there to prevent ganking, not to be the ones that are doing the ganking? Fix this crap now.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Has happened twice more since I posted this. And again I've checked the logs, nothing recent except previously swooping down to fight a rare spawn before I flew in to the market.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Priest
Have a Haunted Memento? It has been the most common cause reported for the guards attacking.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Do you have a Haunted Memento?

Apparently that's what causes it.

If only they would fix the Memento bugs that have persisted for over a year.

/sigh
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
That's gotta be it. What about it causes the guards to attack me?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Also having this issue, i get killed at least once a day there, any plans on a fix?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]