Any PvP Horde Guilds?

I'm looking for a Horde-side PvP guild that runs lots of regular BGs and Rated BGs. I'm usually on late at night (hence my current guild), but I'm on earlier on the weekends as well. I'm also interested in 10 man raiding and arenas.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Hunter
Heron mark is a good pvp guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
If Heron Mark or anyone else for that matter does RBGs, please feel free to hit me up. Yet to find a group to do it with, and I have all of my basic gear (6.1k Resil, 7.7 power)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
We were looking for one on the beaches this morning...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
if you are looking for an rbg group try post yourself in pvp realms such as tich or darkspear, no point snooping around here
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Heron Mark recently moved to Alliance and is now <Uses A GameShark>.

--We currently have an RBG group at around 1900 Current Rating.

--Our 5's team (which I am in on my alt, Eden) is 2216 (#5 ranked in the battle group).

--2210 Rating on my 3's team this season. After getting T2 we left to help other 3's teams and we're starting to grind it back up again.

We're really active and are always willing to help people on this server, however little the population may be, that are wanting to PVP.

Feel free to level an alt or write me with any questions. Check us out!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]