<The Black Hand> (3/6) recruiting for core.

90 Pandaren Monk
<The Black Hand> on Blackwing Lair is an adult oriented 10m progression guild looking for an experienced players to round out our core roster. We are a semi-new guild, having just started out together as a group in January, and in that time we have successfully cleared t12 content and while we were unable to clear 8/8H DS for the guild, the core raiders all participated in those kills w/ 5% nerf. We are now recruiting 3-4 players so we can begin progression in MSV with plans on being 6/6N and into hardmodes within a week of filling spots.

We are looking for 3-4 very skilled, experienced, and mature players for core raiding positions (needs are stated below). Our atmosphere is fun with minimal stress and drama, yet we get things done and strive to experience everything the game has to offer. We ask our raiders to maintain a high raid attendance percentage and keep up to date on encounter and class knowledge in order to make sure we have a fully prepared roster each night. At the same time we do realize that WoW does not need to be a second job. Progression can happen without being elitists. We strive to maintain a roster of approximately 12-14 people to ensure a 100% guild only roster and class diversity as needed - no one is considered a "bench" player. Our officers are experienced raiders with many previous heroic modes under our belts, and various leadership experience from other guilds/expansions.

RAID TIMES: (can be extended based on progression needs/wants of group)
Sun: 7pm-10pm PST (alt runs will generally be this day and will be scheduled in advance)
Tue: 7pm-10pm PST
Thu: 7pm-10pm PST (During HM Progression only, and not 100% required)

WHAT WE NEED:
Death Knight (Tank or DPS) - HIGH
Druid (any spec) - HIGH
Resto Shaman - Medium
Non-Shaman Healer - Medium
RDPS (No Spriest) - HIGH
Other experienced and skilled players are always encouraged to apply.

If you are interested in applying, please visit: www.theblackhandguild.shivtr.com (forgive the lack of banner, just updated from other host)
If you have any questions or would like to speak to us in game before applying, please feel free to contact Makuma (GM) or Menes (Officer) in game via tell or mail.

NOTE: No raider will be accepted into the guild without reviewing our guild information and completing an application on our website, regardless if you get a hold of us in game prior to applying or not. We greatly appreciate this small effort from you to help us keep things organized. :-) (does not apply to casual players)
Edited by Ockham on 10/17/2012 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
your not 3/6 link the proof.. Oh hell let me link it for your dumb @$$
Edited by Shizama on 10/14/2012 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/blackwing-lair/The_Black_Hand/achievement#15079:15154
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Cant cuss on the forums? 6/10 of my core are 3/6 and we can carry 4 other people. Down a single boss then come talk to me.

Edit: thanks for the bumps.
Edited by Ockham on 10/14/2012 3:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Ur an idiot ....bump that
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
btw anyone who reads this these guys are the biggest A- holes on the server.. there are better guilds out there with respectable people like Red Dolphin.. Phoenix... Hellscream Raiders...ect.. you can join these guys and be the judge for yourself but trust me these are a group of friends who dont care about anyone but thier inner circle of butt buddys... I have not been in there guild .. but they trash people in trade all day long...
Reply Quote
Your criticisms would hold more weight if you could/would write correctly.

And if anything, at least no one from <The Black Hand> has hurled insults at me because I killed a rare they "needed" eh?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Obviously you are from Black hand to know the stuff that you do... they did not steal a rare... They was just plain out A$$holes about it... either way your on ally side !@#$ and go play with yourself...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
And if anything, at least no one from <The Black Hand> has hurled insults at me because I killed a rare they "needed" eh?

I was referencing the time when I killed a rare and you insulted me in whispers. It has nothing to do with anything members of that guild have done. I was pointing out that you call them "a-holes" is funny coming from a guy that gets mad over someone else killing a rare.

You're doing a swell job making it clear you never passed the 4th grade. Keep it up buddy, these forums have been dead for a while.
Reply Quote
10/17/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Shizama
Ur an idiot ....bump that

You tell em
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
just had a good laugh ty Shizama
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
np
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]