UPDATE: STUCK - again, instant crash

90 Pandaren Monk
I need a move out of shado pan dungeon. I was on the second boss and it locked up and forced a restart. I can't enter this monk now because at 60% load up it locks up and requires restart. Please help. I tried disabling adds and graphics. Nothing changes. I'm afraid of ticketing because I'm expecting 4 day wait.

Update: I tried doing shado pan again and this time I made it to where the second boss was about to fight us. Some major glitches happened again that I did not mention before because I thought it was a super rare occurrence.

About the time when the monk novices begin to fight the party, the in game sound completely dies out. Some UI bars start to disappear. When the two monk mini bosses appear, I could not see them. I could target them however through target of target. I decided to /reload ui before the last phase and 40 sec of freezing and then instant crash. Not sure what's happening here. I rarely get crashes.
Edited by Volipanda on 10/12/2012 3:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump
Reply Quote
61 Worgen Priest
You need to make a stuck ticket. Only GM's can move your character. Those stuck tickets get moved to the front of the ticket line. Posting on the forums cannot get your character moved.
Edited by Tinkrbella on 10/12/2012 5:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you put in a ticket on another character, include the word STUCK and they should get to you faster.

**NOTE** This will only work for actual stuck issues, if you try to use this to circumvent the ticket queue, a GM will notice. This is not necessarily directed at you, OP.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
6 day wait time. I'm definitely screwed by this. Ty blizzard
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The estimated time does not change for any ticket, regardless of their urgency. I would be very surprised if you were not helped at some point soon as long as you entered STUCK in the ticket.
Edited by Amoracchia on 10/12/2012 7:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
10/12/2012 05:24 AMPosted by Tinkrbella
Those stuck tickets get moved to the front of the ticket line.

Since you missed this part. Most likely, you'll be taken care of in an hour or two tops.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
10/12/2012 07:53 AMPosted by Volipanda
6 day wait time. I'm definitely screwed by this. Ty blizzard

Except that they place a priority on this type of issue and get to them as quickly as possible.

I do see your petition, your 2 minute old petition, please leave that open until a Game Master can assist.

Also, sometimes relogging can 'unstick' a character in this situation - although you may very well need to be moved. It's something to try in the meantime.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Relogged about six times now. Every time is a full restart of my CPU.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]