Warlock cleave options!? -2's and -3's

90 Undead Warlock
Hi Guys,

Arena noob here massive warlock fan!

I want to know suggestions for 2's and 3's. I will play any spec and have many options with guildes but would love some... guidance

No asking for someone to tell me what t do just... give me a rounded view on whats cool right now... for warlocks... in 2's and 3's

Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Oh and beginner advice on PVP stat priorities and build options would be well recieved...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Destruction
Look at my Talents and Glyphs, Through trial and error I've tried them all and chosen the one that was best suited for PvP. The only one for personal choice would be between Howl of terror, Mortal coil, and Shadowfury. Pick whichever you Like. Grimore of Sacrifce allows you to use a "Last Stand" like Mechanic and increase your health by 30% for 20 sec. Dark Bargain provides a Bubble for you. Healstone Glyphed + Dark Regeneration = Full health. And if that doesnt do it then Ember Tap will. Unending Reslove also provides damage reduction and immunity to interrupts. Keep your Voidwalker out and handy before you sacrifice. Because he has a disarm. So in theory, you can just disarm the rogue attacking you THEN sacrifice your voidwalker and use your Shadow Bulwark (Last Stand)
Hope this info is somewhat useful to you. If not ask more questions :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
As far as arena partners goes. Im not able to suggest anything. Very unbalanced. Warrior/Hunters seem to dominate without any strategy or effort.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Yeah you prett mych described how im playing bg's at the moment with one major exception

I sac the pet instantly and keep him sacced all the time.

Thansk for the good info!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Yeah in bgs i go ahead and Sacrifice him, but Arenas its handy for the initial disarm. Because you will not be happy when an Avatared warrior is on you lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
lol warrs are in a good place right now but thats ok they suffered in cata

So any thoughts on lock lock for 2's or 3's?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Hi Guys,

Arena noob here massive warlock fan!

I want to know suggestions for 2's and 3's. I will play any spec and have many options with guildes but would love some... guidance

No asking for someone to tell me what t do just... give me a rounded view on whats cool right now... for warlocks... in 2's and 3's

Thanks in advance

The best comp right now is Warrior/Lock/Resto druid for 3's IMO. Locks with heals are super hard to kill and the warrior can easily keep a target locked down giving the warlock a chance to hard cast. If think you can have a lot of success with that comp.

As for 2's.... Not exactly sure, but I think a resto druid could work really well for you.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
2s, you're !@#$ed. You can't really kill a lot by yourself and good healers will outdispel aff, and outheal destro pretty easily. You can play 2s with a warrior/hunter/mage and get semi-lol'd up to some decent ratings but most healer/warrior teams and the occasional healer/hunter team will easily farm you.

3s, your only option is to play with a warrior. Shadow priest is somewhat viable but I don't think it has enough damage to beat high caliber teams. Mage/Warlock is somewhat viable with a RSham or Druid, but it's not top tier because you can't break out of the 1900 wall of hunter/warriors.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]