Rest & Relaxation Quest

(Locked)

90 Human Warrior
Haven't played WoW or any other such game since the original Warcraft game, thought I'd give it a try. Using the trial mode, accepted a very simple, basic quest to find the innkeeper at the Traveler's Rest Inn and talk to him (Innkeeper Farley). Did so, clicked to talk, doesn't complete quest. Tried clicking every way imaginable, no luck. Abandoned quest, found Falkhaan (originator of quest), reaccepted quest, same thing. How do you complete a quest? I'm assuming it's something very simple, but I'm missing it. Playing on an iMac FWIW.

Thanks,

Rick
90 Night Elf Rogue
Walk up to the guy you're told to, click on him. You should get a dialog box listing any quests you have for him. Click on the name of the quest in the pop up dialog box, at the bottom of the quest window that appears you will see a button that says "complete" or "turn in quest" or something like that, click on it. You may have to select from among a couple of different rewards before it will let you hit the "complete" button.

If you don't have the quest in the dude's dialog box, that means you're either talking to the wrong person, OR you missed a step in the quest. When the quest is ready to turn in, it will say "complete" in your quest log, and it will say "return to ______ to receive your reward" in the quest tracker on the right side of the screen, also the guy you turn the quest in to will have a yellow question mark above his head.
Edited by Avanna on 10/12/2012 7:56 AM PDT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2yCtPDGMag
90 Human Warrior
That worked, wasn't clicking on the "?" in the dialog box. Thanks for the help, sorry for the fairly idiotic question. :)

Rick
90 Night Elf Rogue
Thanks for the help, sorry for the fairly idiotic question. :)

nah, don't worry about it, we get questions from "how do I move?" all the way to "What is the best strategy for this raid boss?"
You have to right click on him to complete the quest.
90 Tauren Hunter
06/17/2014 09:59 AMPosted by Itshuntertim
You have to right click on him to complete the quest.

Which was already pointed out to the original poster, who also figured that out himself as well, almost two years ago....
Edited by Gantaris on 6/17/2014 12:56 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]