Dailies are starting to burn me out ..

90 Night Elf Hunter
Doubt anyone cares but MAN these things are getting boring as heck

WTB rep tabard
Slow down. .

No kidding slow down you can burn you self out on Questing and Battelgrounds Arenas and raiding if ya trying to take on to much. Become blah after a while.

Go at your own pace

The new content isn't goign come out RIGHT NOW or tommrow ya got time to level at a reasonable rate.
Every day I'm out on the farm planting, doing tiller dailies and cooking and fishing. but other then those I tend not be big on doing too many dailies at once.

When I get bored with tillers I might finish the bug people. or the searpent mount whatchamcall its faction or the golden panda faction.

alot to chose from ya don't got to work on Every thing at once. hit just one faction at a time.
100 Night Elf Rogue
Pace yourself as was already suggested. Maybe prioritize which factions you want first and do those.
1 Gnome Priest
the forum says you're "bad" if you dont like dailies. Or "boring and lame" in the above posters opinion.
I'm glad people like you are so accepting of how other people enjoy this game. Personally I find dailies to be "boring and lame", but thats just my worthless opinion.

So do I, that's why I don't do them all every day. I'm willing to accept slower valor rewards due to this decision.
91 Human Paladin
the forum says you're "bad" if you dont like dailies. Or "boring and lame" in the above posters opinion.
I'm glad people like you are so accepting of how other people enjoy this game. Personally I find dailies to be "boring and lame", but thats just my worthless opinion.

Blizz worked really hard creating all this wonderful content and you dont want to run it everyday for weeks on end?Thats like telling your Grandma her Pot Roast sucks after she spent all day in the kitchen cooking it for you.

We should feel bad because we dont like Blizz's Pot Roast and would rather go to Wendy's for burgers instead.

I LOVE Grandma's meat loaf. Even the next day for sammies. But every freakin day? Variety is the spice of life my friend!
10 Gnome Rogue
Had a friend of mine cancel his sub last night because he is so sick of dailies. I guess blizzard's plan to get people back into the world is working...
90 Night Elf Mage
10/12/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Glítch
Had a friend of mine cancel his sub last night because he is so sick of dailies. I guess blizzard's plan to get people back into the world is working...

Of course you did.
90 Worgen Warlock
Getting a rep tabard at revered with reps would be nice. The amount of dailies once you hit revered with golden lotus is a little daunting.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Faster I get to exalted the faster I can stop doing a particular set of dailies. That is the carrot on the stick for me.
90 Human Warlock
10/12/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Glítch

I tend not to make friends with such impulsive and stupid people.
If I could change one thing... it would be not burying the valor gear behind reputation. Feels like a drastic change, mostly because I have never been a reputation grinder. I didn't mind doing it on a main, but not for all my alts.

Maybe the upcoming change to faction for alts will help?
90 Tauren Paladin
I just want the vanity mounts.
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
LAMBORGHINI MERCY
90 Dwarf Priest
The only factions I really was GRINDING were Golden Lotus and Order of the Cloud Serpent. I REALLY wanted my mounts, and I REALLY wanted to unlock Shado-Pan and August Celestials.

I've missed a few days of Klaxxi, just started Tillers a few days ago, and I have barely done 5 quests for the Anglers.

I'll get to those guys later. They don't have to like me yet.
90 Troll Warlock

Blizz worked really hard creating all this wonderful content and you dont want to run it everyday for weeks on end?Thats like telling your Grandma her Pot Roast sucks after she spent all day in the kitchen cooking it for you.

We should feel bad because we dont like Blizz's Pot Roast and would rather go to Wendy's for burgers instead.

I LOVE Grandma's meat loaf. Even the next day for sammies. But every freakin day? Variety is the spice of life my friend!

That is not even close to a proper analogy for the monotonous nature of dailies. It would be more closely compared to having a job and some of you people think that you should receive your normal paycheck at the end of the week even if you didn't go to work because it was the same thing over and over.
90 Tauren Druid
takes 21 days, TWENTY ONE, to get revered with the golden lotus.

If you cant do that without getting so bored you quit, then you were just lieing to yourself to begin with.
90 Human Paladin
KoT
Burning me out a bit too. But my OCD won't let me stop until I am 999/1000 exalted!

Luckily as my gear improves, they go quicker and quicker. Plus Blizz gave us some nice achievements to work toward while doing them.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]