Tabard is disappearing.

Tabard disappears off the armory. I log on and my tarbard is on my char. So I its not deleted and after checking twice he is wearing it. Just on the armor my main and few my alts Tabards just doesn't seem to appear.It's nothing major but was woundering if I some how turned it off some how on the display option or is this a bug?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
same here
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Same as OP. The gems in my gear are also not showing up (armory is showing that the items have no socket slots at all).
Edited by Deculture on 10/12/2012 1:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Can confirm this has been happening since yesterday.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Same. My Lorewalker's tabard was on my Armory last night, but disappeared this morning.

On a semi-related note, the armory is saying I have no gems or bonuses from enchants/gems, and the audit is absent.

Everything else is there.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Same here :x I thought I must have accidently lost my Cenarion tabard :O Then I noticed the audit being gone so it must be a bug.

♥ Annabee
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Same problems here for me (tabard missing, gems missing). It started happening at the same time as the hunter pose was fixed to properly use main hand weapon (instead of the now-nonexistent ranged weapon).

Oddly, after poking at several different armory profiles, it seems like empty gem sockets will appear just fine (though not in the character audit) -- only once they're filled do they appear to entirely vanish.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I have the same problem, my Kirin Tor tabard is an essential part of my transmog so it sucks that it is missing in the armory.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Same here, also my gems and socketts dont show up in the armory.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Looks like my gems are back, but the tabard is still MIA.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Warrior
I noticed this yesterday on all my toons. :(
Reply Quote
same, just cause i havent my chest transmog :/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
No tabard. Shame, it complements my 'mog so well. Sunreaver Tabard
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I feel so... naked.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

I feel your pain. MY Tabard of the Lightbringer goes so well with my gear
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Can we get a confirmation that Blizzard is aware of this?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Same here, I've been wearing my Renowned Guild Tabard for months straight now, it just disappeared yesterday from the armory.
Edited by Mukeshi on 10/14/2012 12:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk

+1

Oh where oh where has all the tabards gone!
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
Added to known issues. It appears to be all tabards that are missing. If anyone has a tabard that IS appearing let me know :)
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
I have some characters with the tabard displaying on their photo but not shown as equipped in the slot. It looks like October 7 is the most recent login I had with those particular characters. Characters updated at some point after that seem to be affected by it not showing in the photo or as equipped.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]