ScÖrn

90 Worgen Warrior
Used to be in this guild back in the day and was wondering if their still around. ive searched for old members but i can't find anyone i used to know. It was a great guild, and most of my most fond memories came form PvP grinding with them. if anyone has seen or heard from them, please ask them to send an ingame mail to Razurel or CÖnviction. i would love to hear from them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Most of them went to Kel'Thuzad, but mid-Cata most of them quit the game. Their guild is still their and so is my alt; just to keep tabs with them once in a while. None of them have logged on since MoP though.

Edit: They went Horde.
Edited by Celithas on 10/14/2012 7:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
i remember this guild from back in BC, honestly all i know of this guild was world PVP in hellfire. camping their small town with 6 people against the 20 they brought. was the most fun i had.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I start scÖrn :-) I just came back to the game and transferred to Kel'Thuzad.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
btw my warriors name on KT is Thorsén
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh snap, I was in scÖrn back int he day as well. Was some fun times back then. Don't remeber why but I did end up leaving along with a few others but still remember some good times with em.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5YW9CZrsHA - Back in the days of IS spec!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I am on Kil'Jaedan Horde and Ner'Zhul Alliance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]