Some general gripes

90 Tauren Druid
1: Active mitigation: okay, AM is okay, but AM + Watching boss stuff in raids gets old. quick. and maybe its just because im a druid, but SD Feels like it needs improvement. all the other tanks popping there mitigation get mitigation. i get a CHANCE to dodge. if i dont dodge, what then?

2: Vengeance vs players: Bring this back in a nerfed, reduced form. atm my choices in open world are run as a kitty in tank gear (fairly useless) or build a second set of gear. non dk tanks in pvp get slaughtered, which is kind of amusing considering Vengeance in pvp was taken away because of DK tanks, and they're still fine in pvp.

3: Extra Action Button: Either phase out using the Extra Action button in the next raid tier, or make the darn thing show up when its supposed to show up. just got 2 wipes on the 2nd raid boss because my Nullification barrier didn't show up, and hitting the key bind did nothing. deaths because blizzard cant make the button work = not fun.

4: "Yo dog i heard you like Rep grinds so we put rep grinds in your rep grinds so you can grind rep while you grind rep": This Friendship stuff is interesting, but takes too much work to become friends with the different people. i finished the tillers friendship and it took too long. honestly, reduce that. also you take head enchants out because "Rep grinding for enchants is no fun" then add justice and Valour gear to the Rep vendors. this seems Counter-intuitive to the reason you took head enchants out.

overall im enjoying mop so far, but it needs serious work still.
Edited by Øtaku on 10/11/2012 7:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Lightning fist (Feng the Accursed): so we need to get hit by it so it can be copied for interrupting the earthquake thing..... but we can dodge it? that also seems really silly.
Reply Quote
10/11/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Øtaku
4: "Yo dog i heard you like Rep grinds so we put rep grinds in your rep grinds so you can grind rep while you grind rep": This Friendship stuff is interesting, but takes too much work to become friends with the different people. i finished the tillers friendship and it took too long. honestly, reduce that. also you take head enchants out because "Rep grinding for enchants is no fun" then add justice and Valour gear to the Rep vendors. this seems Counter-intuitive to the reason you took head enchants out.

The tillers friendship did not take too long. MoP has not been releases long enough for anything to have taken too long.

Just because there is something there to do does not mean it has to be completed immediately
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
4: "Yo dog i heard you like Rep grinds so we put rep grinds in your rep grinds so you can grind rep while you grind rep": This Friendship stuff is interesting, but takes too much work to become friends with the different people. i finished the tillers friendship and it took too long. honestly, reduce that. also you take head enchants out because "Rep grinding for enchants is no fun" then add justice and Valour gear to the Rep vendors. this seems Counter-intuitive to the reason you took head enchants out

I got them all done in 6 hours wasn't hard at all. Now nat pagle is a pain in the rear with only being able to do 1500 a day.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
2: Vengeance vs players: Bring this back in a nerfed, reduced form. atm my choices in open world are run as a kitty in tank gear (fairly useless) or build a second set of gear. non dk tanks in pvp get slaughtered, which is kind of amusing considering Vengeance in pvp was taken away because of DK tanks, and they're still fine in pvp.

It wasn't taken away because of DK tanks alone. Everybody that was doing PvP with a tanking class, other than Druids at the time of vengeance stacking against players, was doing so in protection spec because the vengeance stacking = more ap = more damage output. It was a broken and flawed system, and so it was fixed. Bringing it back would be counter-productive, seeing as how the Tanks roll in BGPvP is simply to 1: Hold the flag or 2: Tank the boss. Anything other than those 2 rolls is a waste.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

It wasn't taken away because of DK tanks alone. Everybody that was doing PvP with a tanking class, other than Druids at the time of vengeance stacking against players, was doing so in protection spec because the vengeance stacking = more ap = more damage output. It was a broken and flawed system, and so it was fixed. Bringing it back would be counter-productive, seeing as how the Tanks roll in BGPvP is simply to 1: Hold the flag or 2: Tank the boss. Anything other than those 2 rolls is a waste.

That's fair. however in talking about world play, not bgs or RBGs. as a non dk tank, your chances of living if a player jumps you are nil to none. all our healing is powered by vengeance. with 0 vengeance, FR heals me for 40k. that's not even half of a players attack. and to do it, i need to come up with 60 rage.

A Nature's Swiftness Healing Touch heals for 38k. and that's on a 1 min CD.

Tanks on pvp servers have 2 options regarding open world (non bg/arena) play. build a second set, spec and PvP Prio, or run whenever a player attacks. both of those options are not fun, and should be changed. make pvp damage (in open world only) give vengeance at a 50% ratio compared to PVE damage.

10/11/2012 09:36 PMPosted by Reeverswoman
I got them all done in 6 hours wasn't hard at all. Now nat pagle is a pain in the rear with only being able to do 1500 a day.

i was just using the tillers as an example. the nat pagle one is worse, i agree. 1% chance for the costal and inland fish, 2% for the sha waters fish, and only 1500 rep a day. thats kind of rediculous.

and for the tillers, if you did it within the first couple days before anyone was farming tiller rep making dark soil hard to come by, your argument is semi invalid. go try to farm dirt now. :(
Edited by Øtaku on 10/12/2012 3:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]