Black Prince Rep worth anything?

(Locked)

90 Draenei Death Knight
Who is this Black Prince and Why don't you have a quartermaster? *shakes fist in the air*

Really, other than the fact that you get a little at a time killing things, any reason to work harder at getting it faster?
90 Orc Warrior
You get a Legendary gem that synergizes really well with the Sha-Touched weapons.

Also he's the guy who gave the Rogues the legendary daggers.
10/12/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Baene
Who is this Black Prince

The last black Dragon.

any reason to work harder at getting it faster?

It's how you get a legendary weapon.
90 Draenei Death Knight
It's tied into a multi-patch quest that will eventually give you a legendary. In this patch, it gives you a super-powerful Sha Gem that will only go into a few weapons.

So no need to rush it, like he says when he gives you the quest, as you need the sigils of power and wisdom from raids as well. If you have all of those before your rep naturally hits the point where it needs to be, then you grind the rep.
90 Draenei Death Knight
thanks for all the responses, didn't know that. Appreciate the info.
90 Draenei Paladin
Grinding the rep doesn't seem to be hard, just take on mobs that are a challenge to kill.
90 Draenei Death Knight
thanks for all the responses, didn't know that. Appreciate the info.
90 Night Elf Druid
Grinding the rep is super easy if you're doing your dailies with other factions. I already hit honored with him by just doing my Golden Lotus and Klaxxi dailies.
90 Undead Rogue
Mmhm... He's actually really badass.

In the rogue questline he basically has you assassinate every last black dragon that's gone into hiding... And then deathwing.

You should look for the quest on youtube. I really liked playing through the first part. I just wish my "raiding" guild at the time actually "raided" so I could have done the whole thing in person.
90 Human Mage
10/12/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Baene
Who is this Black Prince

There's a questline in the Badlands where you meet one of the Red Dragonflight and she steals one of Deathwing's eggs and switches it with her own before it gets corrupted. That egg turns out to be Wrathion, who is technically Deathwing's son and the last of the Black Dragonflight.

The whole rep thing is for a Legendary questline.
90 Worgen Death Knight
Grinding the rep isn't hard; kill a metric crap-ton of mantid. That makes him happy.

Go into Raid Finder and kill bosses there; collect these special little "marks" they drop. Not terribly difficult.

There are some items he apparently wants that only come from Normal-mode raids, however, which could be challenging for players who might not have the social resources to hit Normal raids. If those items are required for this Legendary folks can get, issues might arise.

Anyone have more details on this? I'm a little sketchy myself on some of the finer points.
90 Human Mage
10/12/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Kraylune
Grinding the rep is super easy if you're doing your dailies with other factions. I already hit honored with him by just doing my Golden Lotus and Klaxxi dailies

same.
90 Undead Rogue
Rogues who completed legendary dagger questline start out a honored with him too.
90 Troll Shaman
10/12/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Ngatayou
He's not the last Black dragon:

when you speak to Wraithion, he says hes the last uncorrupted black dragon 'THAT HE KNOWS OF'

hes not omniscient, hes just the last one he knows of
90 Human Warlock
I wish I'd see some of the Sigils of Wisdom drop, I have 7 power ones already to none of the wisdom.
90 Night Elf Warrior
If your not a raider, then its means nothing. You need drops from a raid.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Wisdom drops from Heart of Fear and both drop from Terrace.

10/29/2012 04:46 PMPosted by Sharmarli
I wish I'd see some of the Sigils of Wisdom drop, I have 7 power ones already to none of the wisdom.
90 Worgen Hunter
10/12/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Kolaran
Who is this Black Prince

The last black Dragon.

Sabellion, the 2nd son of Deathwing, located in Blades edge mountains, we help him kill Gron, he's still alive, rather large gap in blizz's lore for Wrathion
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]