Sha of anger Griefing..still

90 Gnome Priest
Well we figured out why there's hundreds of Horde greifing the alliance on Arthas. it's turned into an open raid pvp xrealm greif fest. There's 8-10 40 man groups of horde preventing alliance from killing the sha...Allowing us to tag it first then swarming us. They've been growing in numbers all day and keep swapping people in from open raid when people leave. Big thumbs up on this! waay cool! Does everyone on horde have the mentality of a 12 year old? Or are 90% of them just actually 12?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Pandaria isn't CRZ yet... as far as I know.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
10/11/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Spiritualus
PVP server.

Horribly imbalanced PVP realms are super fun amirite?

No.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
10/11/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Dinan

It definitely is...i do my dailies on Strormrage all the time to get away from the Arthas Horde via joining a friends on Stormrage's group....they are doing the same thing with the Sha, cycling people in and out of 5 40 man raid groups. You should see them phasing in and out during the battles...half the time you see one 100 man flock, then they dissapear and then theres 100 completely different people on the other side when you move around.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/11/2012 06:45 PMPosted by Moine

Feel free to transfer off.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
10/11/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Meirâ
Well we figured out why there's hundreds of Horde greifing the alliance on Arthas. it's turned into an open raid pvp xrealm greif fest. There's 8-10 40 man groups of horde preventing alliance from killing the sha...Allowing us to tag it first then swarming us. They've been growing in numbers all day and keep swapping people in from open raid when people leave. Big thumbs up on this! waay cool! Does everyone on horde have the mentality of a 12 year old? Or are 90% of them just actually 12?

Incorrupt, you may have not known but the point of making World Bosses was to encourage World PvP.

That is Blizzard's intention.

You may call it griefing but its not.

It's greifing when they arent even there to kill the sha, and them killing the sha is just a byproduct of a 200 man honor farm. They are pruposefully there to kill alliance players...not the sha.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
So they're just using the CRZ system as intended then. The whole of Pandaria is now phased for CRZ, the pvp raids are just using the tools provided to 'have fun'.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
10/11/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Pozytecznosc

Feel free to transfer off.

I refuse to pay money to transfer my toon because of a broken system that is being exploited. In my opinion every one of them taking part in it need a 3 day sit. If it were only Arthas Horde it wouldn't be an issue, but theres even Horde from Illidan and other realms over here griefing.
Reply Quote
They are giving you the world PvP that many have been asking for for a long time.

Sometimes I think Blizzard gives people exactly what they ask for because they want to demonstrate that maybe this isn't what we actually wanted after all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
10/11/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Judgernaught

No they are invited through Real ID and Battletag.

This.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Welcome to World PVP

Did you fight Kazzak? I'm guessing not. Just be happy this time people can't kamikaze level 1 characters into the raid mob and make the boss wipe everyone

But hey, its a PVP server. If you didn't want all the fun of PvP, you shouldn't have rolled. Its almost as if you weren't here in Vanilla when PvP servers were "Level 60 NElf hunter murders every lowbie in Ashenvale" servers. Or when Hillsbrad was not a levelling zone, but instead a world PvP zone of the highest danger, where any levelling lowbies would be swept asunder by a wave of the opposite faction
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
10/11/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Demeia
They are giving you the world PvP that many have been asking for for a long time.

And this.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I'm fine with world pvp as long as there is a balance in numbers. Alliance simply has no desire to even deal with a 200 man horde group camping a sha spawn just to kill us. Were it 40v40 it wouldnt be an issue, or even just 2 40 man groups. But its 5+ groups of mixed realm childish kids with the sole intention of farming the alliance on Arthas. If thats how world PVP should be then it will never exist because Alliance just lacks shear numbers and doesn't have the animosity the Horde do to even care to participate. We will just simply lose interest like we already are... First question people ask when recruiting a sha group is...how many horde? then they just refuse to come to save the time and headache.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]