Arena is in VERY bad shape

90 Human Mage
Enough said. Why can a hunter global me? Why can my team not burst through resto druid heals?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
First question? Stampede is broken, and hunters counter mages anyway. Second question? Mages are one of the few classes that can actually deal with druids to a decent extent at the moment, so you probably need to address that yourself instead of coming to the forums to complain.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
To answer both questions,
it's because your trash.

Jk it's actually cuz arena's a bit imba.

I'll bet I got you going, though.

Seriously though, as a mage/spriest you should be able to burst through resto druid heals. Like really easily. Frost mages and spriests are in very good standing, BM burst aside. Shatterplay with resto druid will beat literally anything, if you're skilled. No excuses.
Edited by Sneekay on 10/12/2012 1:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Since when are they not?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/12/2012 01:46 AMPosted by Deadris
Since when are they not?

It's usually comps that dominate a season, not 1-3 characters.

Also, you're from Dara, your SPriest is from SK East and your RDruid is in NAO, I surely hope this is a troll thread considering Shatterplay is the best comp this season; in it's current state. KFC/TSG comps tend to top out at 2300.
Edited by Efx on 10/12/2012 3:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
10/12/2012 01:35 AMPosted by Luwen
Enough said. Why can a hunter global me? Why can my team not burst through resto druid heals?

Cause you didn't ice block the burst. and you don't know how to cc a healer?
Reply Quote
6 Dwarf Hunter
Hunters and Druids along with a few others are op right now. They need a huge nurf. Thats the simplest way to explain it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]