Question on RAF Sub Gametime

90 Human Paladin
Hi there.

So, I'm on a RAF account, and I was wondering, if I were to purchase a 30-day timecard off the site here, and put it onto my account today, would my friend who recruited me get his 30 days game-time? Or would he have to wait until I am "billed" for my cycle, which doesn't start for a couple more weeks, even though I'd be purchasing 30 days of time.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
All rewards for RaF are tied to when you purchase game time or upgrade, not when you are "billed" as you won't get billed unless you set up an automatic payment through Blizzard tied to your credit/debit card. Blizzard doesn't send you a bill saying "pay now". If you pay, game time is added to your account. If you run out of game time, your account is suspended until you pay again.
Edited by Avanna on 10/12/2012 7:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Almost positive that if you applied a game card it would apply the free time at the same time.
Reply Quote
70 Orc Hunter
10/12/2012 07:33 AMPosted by Dasffion
Almost positive that if you applied a game card it would apply the free time at the same time.

True. Any paid/free time is just added to one bucket of available time.
Note that for the mount, you have to pay for two months... it's not just one month free and one month paid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]