Symbiosis a 2 sec cast in 5.1

100 Night Elf Druid
Just read about this on MMO Champion. That'll make Symbiosis a lot less painful to use.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Well, 5.1 is still about 4 months away. It's still nice that they admit there was an issue.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HOTW nerf Tuesday is going to make life in general a lot more painful until then though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thank God they took it down to a 2 second cast, it was so painful where it was. Maybe now I'll stop getting those weird looks when I ask the tank to stop for a few to cast it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, I wish they could hotfix this in.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
OH THANK GOD. CANNOT tell you how many times that random pug went out of LoS from me or the damn tank pulled and put us in combat. So frustrating -_-
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
woot, now i can change mid-arena
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I feel like it should be instant still, but at least this is a change in the right direction. Yay.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/12/2012 10:52 PMPosted by Savario
I feel like it should be instant still, but at least this is a change in the right direction. Yay.

But then you can simply drop combat with the arena partner that doesn't have Sym, swap Sym to them and get a new cooldown.

EX: You're running Feral/Spriest/HPal
You put Sym on the paladin at the start but you get forced to bubble early on. You manage to get a reset long enough for you and the priest to drop combat. You cast Symbiosis on them and get a new Dispersion CD.

Granted this is still possible with 2 second cast, but less likely. (AT LEAST IN MY HEAD OK)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/12/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Gladiator
woot, now i can change mid-arena

if you and your partner you want to cast it on can get out of combat
Edited by Martei on 10/13/2012 3:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Honestly my biggest complaint with Symbiosis is that it's pretty useless when you're solo questing which is what I'm doing on my druid now. Not that I used acsendance that much on my shaman, but if I needed a little more burst it was there. Leveling as a druid I can completely disregard that spell until I run some dungeons at 90.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]