Surv PvE

100 Worgen Hunter
Im confused as to what our stats are atm, In Cata we had haste caps, is that still the case?

Or is it simply Hit 7.5 > Expertise 7.5 > Crit > Haste >= mastery?

I know agi is still our number 1 stat, but do we still gem for agi no matter the socket color?
if so what is the "Agi socket bouns" where we would use hybird gems..

MoP Changed so many things its confusein the hell outaa me.

Another question, WItch pet is bettter pve wise? What pet provides witch buff? and the most single target dps

The above questions are in regards to 10man raiding, If that helps at all. thank you.
Reply Quote
33 Troll Hunter
Dunno on most but I do know when it comes to socket bonus, with MoP the socket bonuses are really great, ESPECIALLY the Agil ones, the caps shows my exciement

At minimum for a Agil bonus you're looking at 60 agility

When it comes down to socket bonus, if you get agility. gem for the bonus, anything else just go pure agil
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Thats what i was thinking, Just wasnt 100%... Any insight on stat balances with the "Off" stats?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Dunno on most but I do know when it comes to socket bonus, with MoP the socket bonuses are really great, ESPECIALLY the Agil ones, the caps shows my exciement

At minimum for a Agil bonus you're looking at 60 agility

When it comes down to socket bonus, if you get agility. gem for the bonus, anything else just go pure agil

have you consider color combo?

said Glinting Imperial Amethyst(purple gem that go to blue socket) which give 80 agi/160 hit which is 40 agi below red gem.

would it be useful to socket such gems?
Edited by Zalena on 10/12/2012 11:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
have you consider color combo?

said Glinting Imperial Amethyst(purple gem that go to blue socket) which give 80 agi/160 hit which is 40 agi below red gem.

would it be useful to socket such gems?
Personally, i don't like gemming into hit because of reforge. You can't reforge to agility, however, you can reforge to hit. I would, in my opinion, only gem for agil unless of course you get an amazing socket bonus.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
7.5% hit--- 7.5% exp >>> Crit>>>> Mastery>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Haste
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Same question!!!

Bought - Gloves of Earthen Harmony today... comes with 410 Crit, 510 Mastery... yellow socket +60 agl bonus...

I'm at Haste 5%, hit 5.16%, crit will be at 9+%, Mastery will hit 13+%, Exper is at 6.5%...

I know I need to bring hit up to 7% to start raiding... Exp at 6.5% only needs .5% more? So I'm lost at what to socket this..

I can reforge to get hit up to 6.5-7%, instead of buying a + hit gem..

So I'm don't sure which spec to gem for? My haste is pretty low to? What's the haste cap?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Yellow gem +80 agl +160 crit or +320 crit?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Yellow gem +80 agl +160 crit or +320 crit?
The best option if you want the socket bonus would be the +80 agil/+160 crit.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
lol, turned into a gem thread :D
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
To do with the pet question, it's what ever buff your raid make up doesn't have.

for a full list of pets and spells try petopia.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]