[A] Azeroth Assassins(17) Recruiting

90 Worgen Druid
Greetings Gilneans!

Azeroth Assassins is currently recruiting. We like some guilds have hit a rough patch during the Cata Era. But we are back with Mists of Pandaria ready to rock the World..of Warcraft. We don't have much raiding experience, we have dabbled in Wotlk raids, did a little during Cata.

Mostly we are a fun guild, very small atm hoping to increase our numbers. I am co-leader of the guild looking to get a few fun members and hopefully once we get enough at 90 and geared to form a raid group and start hitting the MoP raids.

We like to do old content, run dungeons, quest, get achievements, pretty much we like to do just about everything.

If you're looking for a fun, family orientated guild to enjoy everything the game has to offer than we are the right guild for you. Feel free to reply or send me in-game mail and tell me a little about yourself and come join our family.

Looking forward to seeing you all in game.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
We are still openly recruiting. Figured it's been almost a week i'd post something else. Definately getting more active in the game and still looking for more peoples to enjoy the world with.

All level ranges welcome. As stated before just contact me in game or on here if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Since I have originally made this post, we are now Level 25! I know fairly easy task since MoP hit. Still looking for anyone that wants to raid and be in a good natured guild. Most of us do have RL obligations that do need to be met first and foremost, so unfortunately Raid schedules may be on the fly.

Once we can get more members I will be testing out days that are good for our members for raids. Would love to start experiencing more of what Mists have to offer. If anyone is interested and has any questions, feel free to mail me in game and I will be happy to answer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)