[A] <Hunter Pulled> Seeking Healer

90 Human Paladin
Hunter Pulled is a 10 man, late-night raiding guild in need of a priest or paladin healer for a core raid spot.

About Us:
Hunter Pulled was formed last December by a small group of friends. Dragon Soul was the first raid we tackled together as a raiding guild, and after defeating H Deathwing we became 6th on the server in terms of progression. The guild is composed of friends who love to joke around and have a good time but know when to buckle down when it's time to raid. Raids are Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday from 10:15 pm to 1:15 am eastern time. Loot is main spec open roll. Cauldrons, feasts, and repairs are provided for raiders.

What We Want:
Our main 10 man raid is in need of a priest or paladin healer for an immediate raid spot. If you can make the raid times, are an exceptional player, and love to joke around and have a good time, you would do well in this raiding guild.

If interested, you can add my battletag wodan#1778, whisper me in game, or send me an ingame mail.

Thanks for your time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]