Please Fix Valor ASAP

90 Tauren Warrior
Why do we have to quest grind every single day for the lowest rep rewards I could even imagine to spend the valor that you make us work so hard for? I can't even get past friendly with golden lotus and I'm getting near my valor cap. Please remove the rep requirements for spending valor or give us our rep tabards back so we can get rep some other way than battling legions of bots farming gold in our daily areas.
Reply Quote
2 Draenei Shaman
+1

The two dumbest ideas combined in one expansion. Who would have thought?
Reply Quote
65 Troll Druid
+1
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I'm not entirely sure what issue this post is addressing...but no one is forcing you to do dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
What, we have to work for our gear now? Damn, I thought Blizz was handing out epics again like in Cata.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
You not being Honored / Revered is not Blizzard's fault by a long shot.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Since Blizzard likes to make things inconvenient, give us the option to trade 250 Valor for X amount of rep.

There you go Blizz. Now you can speed up rep gains and slow down gearing.
Reply Quote
Agreed. As a healer I've never felt as disadvantaged in any expansion ever before.

I'm being forced into a role that I have no interest in playing, so that I can go grind incredibly boring and tedious quests (while competing with everyone else for those same quest items), just so that I can spend the rewards I earn from actually doing my job (healing).

What a crock...

This is my situation as well. I am going to be forced to dump a healing spec for a dps spec just so the dailies aren't so long and tedious. If we could save action bar configurations for specs we don't currently have, it'd be more palatable. I just loved dungeon grinding for gear, fun, and rep. I would love to have the option back.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
10/13/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Astealoth
Why do we have to quest grind every single day for the lowest rep rewards I could even imagine to spend the valor that you make us work so hard for? I can't even get past friendly with golden lotus and I'm getting near my valor cap. Please remove the rep requirements for spending valor or give us our rep tabards back so we can get rep some other way than battling legions of bots farming gold in our daily areas.

Or better yet- increase the VP cap. I quite honestly see no reason that the cap is only 1K per week.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
10/13/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Jujubiju
Or better yet- increase the VP cap. I quite honestly see no reason that the cap is only 1K per week.
So you don't gain 10k rep in one week, buy all the VP gear you could possibly get, and then complain about lack of things to do?
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
10/13/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Tonnerra
I'm not entirely sure what issue this post is addressing...but no one is forcing you to do dailies.

The point he is making is, you can cap Valor before you can be close to spending them.

You can run dungeons and scenarios all week and Valor cap, but never be able to spend them because of your rep status.
Edited by Dendi on 10/13/2012 10:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
10/13/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Dendi
The point he is making is, you can cap Valor before you can be close to spending them.
100% false.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
10/13/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Angryyankee
What, we have to work for our gear now? Damn, I thought Blizz was handing out epics again like in Cata.

I hate it when people state this. Are you not aware that we still had to do heroics/raids to grind out valor? How in the world is that not "working towards your epics"? I quite honestly think doing heroics for VP was a lot more "work" than having to grind out dailies.

If we were being mailed VP directly when we hit level cap, then you can argue not having to work towards getting VP.

Please- with a straight face- explain this.
Edited by Jujubiju on 10/13/2012 10:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I understand ALL of those points completely. BUT the OP is correct about the valor cap.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]