464 iLvL Hunter LF Guild

I am looking for a guild between the times of 7PM CST-12 PM CST.( Note: Times can be in EST too as long as it's sort of near those two times.)
I am currently 1/6 Normal Mogu'shan Vaults ( 25 man ) 3/6 LFR.
I know the Stone Guardians fight, and Feng fight on Normal Mode, best attempt of Feng was 19%.
Last guild I was in didn't work out due to attendance issues within guild.
The raiding history:
During Vanilla I was kinda young.. so, I didn't see much content til' after nerfs.
BC was my pride for PvP Season.
WotLK wasn't my favorite expansion and I quit during Ulduar.
Cataclysm: Cleared most content post-nerf besides Firelands. 3/7 Heroic Firelands.
Pandaland: 1/16
Any questions feel free to add my BattleTag: Delio#1514
Edited by Cupìd on 10/12/2012 4:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
3 Draenei Shaman
Bless the Martyr of Baelgun (previously of Shadowmoon) is a 25 man heroic horde raiding guild with a few open raid spots! With Mists of Pandaria on the horizon, we are looking for amazing raiders to complete our roster. Come join a community-driven serious raiding guild!

What we need from you:
- Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
- Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class- Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
- Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate, as it wastes time.

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
- A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
- A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wow-moviewatch-bless-the-martyr-blackwing-descent
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/interview-with-a-guild-bless-the-martyr/#more-725
http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/new-attitude-new-home-the-warm-fuzzy-tale-of-the-guild-realm

High Priority Recruitment Needs
In preparation for MoP, ALL classes are high in priority.
*Recruitment is open for MOP so we are recruiting all the things! If you feel like you might be a good addition, feel free to apply regardless of the classes you may see on our roster!

Standard progression raid schedule:
Sunday-Wednesday, Thursday for the first several weeks of progression.8:30-12:00 EST

Real ID
GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com
Additional contact: admin@howtopriest.com

Additionally, you can email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com or txt 773-915-3643 for questions and concerns.

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, you can contact the following people in-game: Worldboss, Boraz, Deadraught, Pathosìs (note the special character), or myself (Veiled in-game or via PM on this site).

Apply at http://www.BTMGuild.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hi Cupid,

<Unpossible> was founded in Aug '11 and has quickly established itself as one of the upper echelon guilds on a very competitive server. With the release of Mists of Pandaria our main raid group has solidly placed itself within the rankings of the top 250 US guilds and looks to continue to raise that rank as time progresses. In Unpossible we feel that 10m provides a better environment for raiding, which is why we run separate and autonomous groups throughout the week.

We have successfully run two 10m raid groups since our founding and we have just recently opened recruitment for a third. Our original 10ms are both 8/8H DS; our newest group is building its roster right now and has several openings. The schedule for the group will be as follows:

Wednesday - 9:30pm EST - 1:00am EST
Thursday - 9:30pm EST - 1:00am EST

If you're interested in learning more and think you may like to be part of a strong guild and building a new group with the full support of a top ranked raid team then please feel free to contact myself or Kelida in game or at our website http://unpossibleguild.enjin.com/home.

I look forward to speaking to you and thank you for your time.

Battletag - Ultan#1472
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Ah Delio I think we are already btag'd. Ashin#1840 I'll try to connect with you today? Sorry I couldn't chat during our raid. :)

Our spam:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6551955847

If we are having trouble connecting in game, please head to sohguild.com and post an intro.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Do you have any weekend availability?
Reply Quote
Kahuna, Depends. What days? Both?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
We primarily raid on Sat/Sun for 3 hours per day. Our past raid times have ranged from a start time as early as 6 pm CST to an end time as late as 11 pm CST...so something like 6-9, 7-10, or 8-11. We basically coordinate with all 10 members & figure out what works best for everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
We would like to speak with you regarding a full time core spot with Dark Empire.

Server: US-Stormreaver - PVP - High pop
Faction: Horde
Current Progression: 2/6 MV
Raid Group: 25 Man
Normal Raid Schedule: Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact: xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore Raiding guild.
We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in early Cata as a 10M raiding guild but is now expanding to 25M semi hardcore for MOP. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp and run RBG when not raiding or running old contents .We are currently recruiting experienced active player with the same interest as us to push serious raid content in MOP.

Currently Recruiting any of the listed class for core groups:

Death knight (DPS/Tank): High
Druid (Balance/Resto): High
Hunter: High
Mage: Medium
Paladin: (Holy/Ret): High
Priest: (Holy/Disc): Medium
Shadow Priest: Medium
Rogue: (Combat) : Medium
Shaman: (Resto/Elemental): High
Warlock: Medium
Monk: ( Mistweaver, Brewmaster ): High
Warrior: Prot/DPS: low

Healers and Tanks must have a reliable DPS off spec when needed.

Raid Progression:
You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST. When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

Loot System:
Loot Council/EPGP
Loot is handed out based on several factors including:
Rank
Performance
Attendance
Reliability
but mostly what is going to directly benefit the raid as a whole above all else
No favorites are played

Thanks for your time
Edited by Backoo on 10/13/2012 11:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
<Infernal> is a guild created by 5 RL friends who wanted to get into serious MoP raiding. All of us have played together for years now, in WoW but also in other games (SCII, LoL, HoN, GW2, etc.)

All of us have solid WoW experience, in both PvP and PvE, but our main focus for MoP is PvE. We are looking for 5 more people to fill the team so that we can get through normals and into HM raiding ASAP.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, 7:30-10:30 EST.

We are currently in need of a
Mistweaver Monk
Healing Priest OR Holy Paladin
Hunter
Mage
Ret Paladin OR DPS Warrior
Although we would obviously prefer people with a past raiding experience, if you have some other way of proving you have what it takes to be part of a successful raiding guild AND have some kind of raiding knowledge, we will definitely have a chat with you.

We are looking for people who will come prepared to raids, both in and outside the game. You will need determination and patience (wipes happen, often), as well as everything you need in-game (repairs, gems, enchants, profession bonuses ready, consumables, etc.). You are also expected to maintain a high attendance, however we understand that RL > WoW and won't hold it personally against you if you miss out on a raid night from time to time.

You will also need Mumble installed before our first raid (we can help you with that), as well as a working microphone (we don't raid mute).

Gear is a non-issue, we will still be running heroics to round out our gear sets. We would appreciate if you made any effort in getting raid-ready by yourself, however. Speaking of gear, we will be assigning loot following a Loot Council-like system, based partly on performance but also on general attitude, attendance, implication in the guild, and generally being a badass guildmate. Group benefit still plays a big part in the decision. On the other hand, being a 10m guild means that there is very little gear bleedover, and most of the times gear assignments are no-brainers.

If you have any questions or would otherwise want to contact us, add me to Battletag @
Elkazan#1849

I hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Hey,
I would like to talk to you in game about the possibility of joining Vindication on Area 52. Vindication is a 25 man guild that was 8/8 and 8/8HM in DS. We are looking for more competent people to continue forward into our MoP raiding scene and beyond. We raid on Wed, Sun, and Mon from 8pm to Midnight EST. Please get back to me asap via RealID.

RealID: ums_fadetoblack@yahoo.com

Guild Website: http://vindicationarea52.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<Silent Requiem> is transferring from Stormreaver to find a better home. The leadership dates back to Vanilla and has raided with some of the top 50 guilds in the United States from BC through the end of Cata. Now we are building our own guild from the ground up and looking for more like minded players to help fill our ranks.

We are a semi hardcore raiding guild that raids 3 nights a week for 4 hours. It is a short raid week but we expect our raiders to give 100% during this time since it is limited. We are looking for people who are dedicated and understand every aspect of their class. We are looking for people who can adapt to changing conditions as well as those that understand simple mechanics.

We raid Sunday through Tuesday nights 8-12 PM server.

At this time we are recruiting
1 Prot Warrior or DK Tank
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter
1 Ele or Enhance Shammy
1 Rogue
1 Arms Warrior

While these are what we are looking for right now any skilled players should apply. These are for raid spots and not bench warming spaces.

Please apply at http://silent-requiem.enjin.com/home

If you have any questions please either message myself, Pownzor, or Chronous.
Reply Quote
Hi Cupid <Precious Moments> is a 25man Horde raiding guild, recruiting to fill a few final spots. We are in need of some dps but more importantly looking for the right individuals with the drive for success.

Our raid times are Tues, Wed, Thurs - 8:30 to 11:30 EST

Server- Sen'jin

Previous Content
• Dragon Soul: 8/8 HM

Loot System
• EPGP

~As always exceptional applicants are more than welcome to apply, all will be considered.

Apply at preciousmoments.guildlaunch.com

If interested please speak to me on Real ID.. Hush811@hotmail.com

You can also speak to my recruiting officers in game . Adelicia and Tygroen
Edited by Seero on 10/13/2012 6:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
We're a mature, relaxed, progression minded guild which also has a lot of fun in raids. Please check us out below!

Guild Name: Wanderers
Realm: Whisperwind (PvE) (Horde)
Server Timezone: CST
Raid times: Wednesday/ Sunday/ Monday 7pm-10pm CST (server time)
Loot System:EP/GP
Provided: Flasks, feasts, enchant mats, and repairs.
Email:wanderaidrecruitment@yahoo.com
Raid Leader: Muireartach (ask for Gru)
Battle Tag:Gru#1158

Recruitment: Core spots are available for 1-2 healers and 1-2 dps. People do better when they play the class and spec they want to play, so recruitment is wide open right now. Ideal applicants would have a solid raiding history and >90% attendance. They would have a deep understanding of their class/spec, and the ability to use online resources to maximize their dps or healing. Raiders are also expected to have studied up on the encounter before each raid.

<Wanderers> are a 25man progression minded raid on horde-side Whisperwind(US-PvE). Our raid nights are Wed/Sun/Mon from 7pm - 10pm CST(server) time. We are looking for a few more able raiders to flesh out its 25man raiding roster. Core raiding spots are currently available for a few healers and a few melee or ranged dps. If you want to offtank, there is also a position available.

Wanderers were founded day 1 of Whisperwind, and have raided ever since, finishing the most recent last tier 8/8H DS. The atmosphere is fairly relaxed as we strive to walk a balance between the casual and a serious progression mentality. We're a freindly group, the core of which has been raiding together since Vanilla. The guild membership base is mature with a standing age limit of 18+ that we do waive with a decent interview.

Please feel free to Muireartach or ask any guildie for Gru, or check out our application at http://wanderaid.com/portal.php (top bar -application- If you have any issues with this or signing up on the site contact us via email below.), or feel free to email one of the recruiters at Wanderaidrecruitment@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Warriors of Avalon- Horde-US {Velen} Ten man guild

We are currently looking for very relaxed players who are serious about getting bosses down. We are not shooting for realm first but, however still trying to do the best we can to get a decent rank among our sever. I am looking for a laid back team that can feel relaxed while raiding but, however still have a serious raiding environment and getting the kills both on regular and heroics modes. We want to push for a high ranking among are sever but we are not going to raid all day and everyday just so we can get realm first. We want to knock out the raids on regular as soon as possible so we can focus on heroic modes.

-Please be able to show up 10-15 minutes prior to the raid. Attendance is of course a very important thing, 100% attendance is expected. However I do know and understand on certain occasions that you may not be able to show up.

-Loot will be main spec/over off spec, however I will make sure loot is given out fairly one person will not clean up in one night.

-About us:
Warriors of Avalon, is a new guild that wants to focus on MOP progression as well as many contents yet to come. We are a Casual raiding guild with a laid back atmosphere. However we still will work together to get the job done, if we work as a team we can kill any boss that comes upon us with hard work and serious dedication.

-Raid Times will be:

Friday- 6:30-9:30 {Pacific Time}
Saturday- 6:30-9:30 {Pacific Time}
and monday or sunday if needed to clear up..

-*Getting in touch with me*:
You can send me an email at [shaneconnolly35@yahoo.com]
You can contact me in game through real id {shaneconnolly35@yahoo.com}
Or of course on the forums whatever works best for you ill constantly will be checking.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hello Cupid,

No Reprieve is recruiting for 25m raids on Magtheridon. We raid from 7:20pm EST to 11:30pm EST. More information can be found on our website www.noreprieve.com, and if everything looks good please fill out an application! Any questions feel free to contact Xodium or myself in game.

Happy hunting!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hi, Cupid!

We raid 8-11pm EST (or 7-10pm CST)...if you think that might work...

We are looking for a Ranged DPS for our Wed/Thurs team and would like to talk to you. We are only looking for players who are looking for a "home".

<Novus Orsa>
Server: Lothar
Time Zone: EST
Raid Type: 10 Man
GM: Malorey (BattleTag: Malorey#1733)
Officers: Berelius (General Guild) & Kath (PvP)

Progression: 1/6 MSV

Raid Teams:

Team "Wipes on Trash" - RECRUITING
Raid Days: Wed/Thurs
Raid Times: 8pm – 11pm EST (invites at 7:45 SHARP!!)
1 Ranged DPS - Hunter, Warlock or Druid

Team "Stands in Fire" - RECRUITING
Raid Days: Fri/Sat
Raid Times: 9pm - 12am EST (invites at 8:45 SHARP!)
NEEDS:
1 Tank - Warrior, Druid or DK
1 Melee DPS - Hunter, DK, Rogue or Druid
1 Healer - Paladin, Priest or Monk

Check out our website for more in-depth information. Our full recruitment message can be found here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5979219404?page=1#0

Feel free to add me to BattleTag (Malorey#1733) or RealID (raiyyn.rnn@gmail.com) if you think we might be a match or if you have any questions.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]