About galleon.....

90 Human Priest
I'm sure we can all agree horde pretty much wipes their !@# with our hair every time we even ATTEMPT to do galleon.
And Garrosh cooked them up a MEAN curry before raid let me tell you.....

I think seriously for the sake of fairness we need to make a roster, as I'm sure horde dominates this SO MUCH half of them have killed it three times as I see the same names every time. It'd be less of a "$%^-, *!@# swarm it" race if we all knew we could get it at a certain time

Like, have the raid teams of 2-3 guilds go every spawn. I think this would suit MOST of us as pretty much everyone I've talked to has no issues working with other guilds, and it's only 1 or 2 people with hang ups that ruin it.

Anyone else for this idea?

-The Shan of Anger
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
lol?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
we will feed on your tears.

that is all
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
We couldn't even coordinate between our two groups trying to get one person in the tagged group over to the other. Granted that might be because twiddly dip!@#$ was talking to twiddly dumbass but nevertheless it didn't happen. I'll say though after ganking mostly Game Over for an hour before that and then coming to do massive pvp...It was a good ol time.
Edited by Asanad on 10/13/2012 3:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Downsy, I'll make you a really tasty fennel and carrot soup with my tears to show how much I love and respect you *puppy eyes*
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
The attitude on alliance "I won't help you if there is nothing in it for me" is terrible, horde has way more community and motivation in that regard. I can't speak for anyone else but I'd be happy to step to the side to help people who have not had a chance to get it at all yet.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
lol? this is coming from a guild that ask sacred vow for help to down Galleon then kick us before it start to replace us with randoms. . . .

When your guild is in ashes, then you have my permission to QQ.
Edited by Kogu on 10/13/2012 7:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Owch ): that is a little harsh...I personally was not there and did not hear about this. Guild angst is gay. And not in a happy way ):
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I'm opposed to this idea

EDIT: for politeness. Having been on Eredar since launch asking for a free pass will only make the horde come and get you more. The only way to get horde off you on Eredar is to make it not worth their time to attack you. This means don't let the trolling anger you and respond with equal force to their attacks. They attack you at Galleon? repay in kind. The second they stop having fun they'll leave.

The attitude on alliance "I won't help you if there is nothing in it for me" is terrible, horde has way more community and motivation in that regard.

It's just that nobody likes your guild...
Edited by Behron on 10/13/2012 9:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Alright so I haven't been on on the forums forever and I'm actually reading your posts Shanore. This is going to be a really rude question to ask but I have to ask it.

WTH are you doing in Game Over? I mean seriously you seem like a perfectly normal individual who understands common courtesy and is generally pretty social....

WTH are you doing in Game Over?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
The people there are actually pretty nice and helpful, and seem to work with players having issues. I don't see why everyone hates them? They seem to treat non raiders with a degree of respect which is actually pretty rare in guilds I've been to. Then again I'm pretty new. I don't get all this drama.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Galleon is a jerkface who only spawns while I'm at work.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
when you are a decent size guild that is around for any amount of time you are going to have enemies. People will judge that guild on the actions of 1 or 2 members sometimes eons ago and attack you on it, even when it is not relevant to you or what you are doing at the time. Maybe they got kicked out on an alt, got ganked on an enemy faction character or had a confrontation with a member that left them feeling screwed over. It is just how it is :(

10/13/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Shanore
The people there are actually pretty nice and helpful, and seem to work with players having issues. I don't see why everyone hates them? They seem to treat non raiders with a degree of respect which is actually pretty rare in guilds I've been to. Then again I'm pretty new. I don't get all this drama.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I'm opposed to this idea

EDIT: for politeness. Having been on Eredar since launch asking for a free pass will only make the horde come and get you more. The only way to get horde off you on Eredar is to make it not worth their time to attack you. This means don't let the trolling anger you and respond with equal force to their attacks. They attack you at Galleon? repay in kind. The second they stop having fun they'll leave.

The attitude on alliance "I won't help you if there is nothing in it for me" is terrible, horde has way more community and motivation in that regard.

It's just that nobody likes your guild...

Most of the time it is not personal, Horde just like world PvP, it is why a lot of us rolled on a PvP server. Gallion just happens to be a good source or random world violence to something more entertaining than an NPC.
Edited by Tiffanytwist on 10/13/2012 3:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
FOR THE HORDE
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10/13/2012 09:36 AMPosted by Behron
The only way to get horde off you on Eredar is to make it not worth their time to attack you.

This is incredibly inaccurate. Horde was willing to pvp all night, Galleon or no Galleon. Galleon was just a nice incentive. Bend some alliance over and then hit the loot pinata! That's a nice Friday night.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

Horde was willing to pvp all night, Galleon or no Galleon. Galleon was just a nice incentive. Bend some alliance over and then hit the loot pinata! That's a nice Friday night.

I can ook all night long!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I guess the dook in my dooker wasn't enough and I'm like ook you- ook Ook OOK
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Nobody enjoys helping anyone over here. I can assure you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]