About galleon.....

100 Night Elf Hunter
10/13/2012 02:51 AMPosted by Asanad
Granted that might be because twiddly dip!@#$ was talking to twiddly dumbass but nevertheless it didn't happen.

ROFL!

Also, dont forget "Larry the Wonder Noob!"
Edited by Raygar on 10/17/2012 6:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
=P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
no galleons for you
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
paly teh gam
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I'm half tempted to give out my number so someone can text me when this buttface boss spawns. I'm never online. T_T
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
If you only get this boss to half and then wipe, is it considered Only getting a half-galleon? CWUTIDIDTHUR!?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Man I'd be happy if I could at least kill a litre of this boss
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Do we sell litre-a-galleon?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
dont touch galleon hes mine
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'm assuming he's dead again.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Poor Galleon, stuck in a nightmarish groundhog's day type scenario in which he is murdered every day, forced to re live his death over and over again! O.o
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
you think galleon had it rough... how do you think the squirrel in dalaran felt.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
MFW guild rotation is suggested for world boss.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Why on earth not? then everyone can feel safe knowing they WILL get it at a certain day. Rather than having to camp and !@#$ about and get frustrated
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
You will not have much luck getting a rotation going. There will always be groups that will cut in line if anything just to see the drama. The only real security you can get is to insure your side has the numbers, or fight him on a PvE server. even then you will have to get to him first.

If I understand right, a friend can invite you from another server and you can fight there? If so ... make some PvE server friends, or have a designated person make an alt there to up your odds. I am not sure if any of this would work, but I am kinda curious.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
No I tried that, no loot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Also, hello @ my fellow campers...I'll bring marshmellows
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I'll get it everytime because i'm better than you. Problem?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Yus ;-; I gave you gaiz a candy pinata and you hit me. I'm telling.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]