<Be Your True Mind> Recruiting

100 Undead Mage
<Be Your True Mind> is a 10-man only raid guild and has been since our formation in September 2009. Currently recruiting, We are currently 6/6MV and 2/6 HOF.

We raid just two nights a week; W/TH 6:15pm-9:15pm server time (PST), with the philosophy of having hardcore raids, casual schedule. The rest of the week is free for whatever guildies may want to do (pvp, level alts, or *gasp* hang out in the real world).

Our goal is to play at a relaxed pace with a skilled group of people who happen to be possessed of even-temper and good humor. The majority of the guild consists of working adults, though if you have children be aware our guild chat and vent can be salty at times.

As a raider you will be expected to make 75% of raids (this is leeway if you have the occasional family event, not so you can regularly be gone every other week) and if you cannot show for whatever reason, you will be expected to alert the guild as to the reason for your absence.

We are looking for the following:

One exceptional ranged dps.

Boomkin (Prefered)
Mage (Prefered)
Lock

One plate tank (non DK) with a solid dps set for one tank fights.

Our ideal candidate will be someone who:

• Likes a challenge
• Can entertain themselves just fine when we're not raiding
• Comfortable with the fact we are a small guild and sometimes there aren’t many people online
• Can take care of their own consumables
• Knows their class and spec
• Possesses an even temper and good humor
• And… knows how to not stand in the fire, poison clouds, and other bad things

If small raids and high performance sound up your alley, please contact Colarna or Brews in game or fill out an application at http://www.bytm-guild.com/
Edited by Colarna on 12/3/2012 5:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Ooooooo look at that, im Resto with Ele off too!! We should fill out their raid teams!
Reply Quote
no love for rogues :(
Reply Quote
do you guys have CS:GO or LoL division, i am prolly best in NA @ both willing 2 carry u.

get in touch w/ me if ur interested
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Still looking for a healer with ranged OS.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
you should let someone who isnt worthless recruit for BYTM.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Something tells me you Hallowed guys are just fine where you are. Congrats on your kills. Not sure when your raid week finishes, but good luck on the last boss, and heroics next week.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
10/17/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Fúria
you should let someone who isnt worthless recruit for BYTM.

He's done a great job so far, no complaints from me or his raid group. But thanks for your input. I'll take it under advisement.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Updated to reflect our current needs.

One exceptional ranged dps.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Still looking for one more ranged dps to complete our raid roster.
Edited by Colarna on 11/7/2012 8:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Ele with Resto off spec? Feel free to inspect
Reply Quote
Still looking for a mage or boomkin!
Reply Quote
Elegon down. looking for a mage or boomkin still.
Reply Quote
Vaults Cleared. Zor'lock down in HOF Blade master to 7%
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Vaults Cleared. Zor'lock down in HOF Blade master to 7% Still looking for a mage or boomkin!
Reply Quote
Vaults Cleared. Zor'lock down in HOF Blade master to 7% Still looking for a mage or boomkin!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
DRT
you made my day.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
If you're still looking for a mage, I'd be interested. Running all of the LFRs every week, but haven't been running any normal raids.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]