Another Transmog Rate Thread

88 Blood Elf Priest
A staple of the forums today, rate the priest above you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
While I enjoy the purple I think I see - I wasn't a fan of that particular tier :(
BUT for starting another thread for pure fun, this bumps up to 7.5/10!
CHEERS
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Cute, I like the originality

Plus I have a soft spot for the pirate shirts

8/10

You should get an awesome weapon to go with the wench-y ness

:D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
That set is best on gnomes. 9/10.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Cute, I like the originality

Plus I have a soft spot for the pirate shirts

8/10

You should get an awesome weapon to go with the wench-y ness

:D

Ah thanks :) Not sure I have a "wenchy" weapon to use...I was tickled that this one's color scheme matched!
To @Kerreth, I had tried some of that sat (when I was a draenei) and just didn't work. But man...you make a man in robes look good! 9/10

On side note - that set IS great on a gnome! AGREED!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I like it. Looks way better because you're human.
That Pirate shirt really stands out. 8/10
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
T6 is much awesomer on the forums because that annoying glow on the hood is removed. And male blood elves look especially handsome in it. Rawr.

10/10.

@Jaenna: Must've been the blue skin. :P
Edited by Kerreth on 10/12/2012 6:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
7/10. I like the blue-and-gold scheme, and I've always loved those fur-edged northrend-style garments. But some pieces don't quite match, and your lack of sleeves detracts from that great bitter-cold-weather look. I think you should take the northrend aspect and run with it, maybe with:

- Blue Linen Shirt, so you're better dressed for cold weather
- Angelista's Sash
- a furry-looking cloak, e.g. Prospector's Cloak or something similar
- one of those viking-looking staves, like Timeshattered Spire or any of the other 16 staves that use that model

_

I went for a night-sky theme, with dark blue and silver, and pieces that were not too bulky. I used only one tier piece (regrettably it had to be the largest piece, but there are very few dark blue robes), and only two of my pieces (shoes and belt) are from the same transmog set.

My staff (Tower of the Mouldering Corpse) isn't visible, which is unfortunate because it was one of the harder pieces to get and it matches perfectly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Edit: Nice look, lose some points for being a Gnome. 7/10

Still hunting down Windwalker's Footwraps.. Why nobody put feathers on the AH. :(
Edited by Caireen on 10/13/2012 12:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Lol at all these baddies thinking they look cool and !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
wow really all these mogs look like !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i like mine
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
10/13/2012 01:00 AMPosted by Lonehorn
wow really all these mogs look like !@#$.

I went to your armory in hopes of something snotty to say for what you said, but... *standing ovation*

That is the FUNNIEST clothie xmog I have seen. Ever.

If you fly around farming all day long that wold seal the deal. Shame there isn't a garden hoe staff.
Edited by Icydéadppl on 10/13/2012 2:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
um ok?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
Someone has to get this thread back on track.

Caireen:
The slutty priest costumes always amuse me. Your color coordination is pretty good, too. Unfortunately I have to give you 0/10 for your inexplicable anti-gnome prejudice. Take that, giantess, and good luck with your obvious and embarrassing pituitary disorder.

Venicide:
You have an excellent look of decay, suitable for one of your noble race. But you need a better, more putrid-looking weapon, such as Terestian's Stranglestaff, Staff of Siphoned Essences, or—possibly best of all—Twin's Pact. Otherwise, I give you 9/10.

Icydéadppl:
As you are not a priest, you get no rating. However, I like your set a lot, even if you are using at least one starting-DK piece. Plate skirts are hard to find anyway.

Lonehorn:
As stated, your set is a clear 10/10. But you should try, if at all possible, to obtain Shovel of Mercy. Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat wouldn't hurt either.
Edited by Icpitl on 10/13/2012 11:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I wish I could wear priest gear

/cry
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Icpitl, I've never really liked gnomes for transmog 'cos they're too small, so everything's hard to see and is funny-looking. That said, I like the way the simplicity of your costume melds together. A simple blue look, with blue-tinged grey hair, and even your backdrop is a snowy area, providing a pathetic fallacy to mirror you costume.

Shame about the goggles.

6/10 (probably more if you weren't a football)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
^ I swear, the colors and theme of the T5 set fit priests so well. Nice and simple white garb to go along with it, rather humble but also noble.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
@ Jenetic - Nice woolies *winkwink. 9/10
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
10/14/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Jenetic
^ I swear, the colors and theme of the T5 set fit priests so well. Nice and simple white garb to go along with it, rather humble but also noble.

Yeah, it took me ages to find a chest-piece that wasn't a robe. I hate how the robes look on the bottom when I run - it just seems really awkward. Had to troll through Mogit for a long time to find what turned out to be the only non-robe cloth chest-piece in the game. The tabard that Jaina gives for the Theramore scenario fits nicely with the white too.

Kotowari, looks like a pretty straight-forward set-piece, and the hat is cool too. Shame I can't see your weapon or how it goes with the costume.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]