Currently looking for all classes and roles for MOP progression.

We are currently looking for very relaxed players who are serious about getting bosses down. We are not shooting for realm first our shooting for high ranks. I am looking for a laid back team that can feel relaxed while raiding but, however still have a serious raiding environment and getting the kills both on regular and heroics modes. We want to push for a high ranking among are sever but we are not going to raid all day and everyday just so we can get realm first. We want to knock out the raids on regular as soon as possible so we can focus on heroic modes. We are going to raid those 3 days a week listed below and we are going to work as a team to get the bosses down on regular and then start heroics as soon as possible.

-Raid Times:

Tuesday -6:00pm-9:00pm (Pacific Time)
Wednesday- 6:00pm-9:00pm (Pacific Time)
Thursday-6:00pm-9:00pm (Pacific Time)

-Please be able to show up 10-15 minutes prior to the raid. Attendance is of course a very important thing, 100% attendance is expected. However I do know and understand on certain occasions that you may not be able to show up.

-Loot will be main spec/over off spec, however I will make sure loot is given out fairly one person will not clean up in one night.

-About us:
Warriors of Avalon, is a new guild that wants to focus on MOP progression as well as many contents yet to come. We are a Casual raiding guild with a laid back atmosphere. However we still will work together to get the job done, if we work as a team we can kill any boss that comes upon us with hard work and serious dedication.

*We are also looking for members for our Friday/Saturday raiding progression team.*
All roles and classes are welcome at this time as well.

-Times will be:

Friday- 6:00-9:00 {Pacific Time}
Saturday- 6:00-9:00 {Pacific Time}

-*Getting in touch with me*:
You can send me an email at [shaneconnolly35@yahoo.com]
You can contact me in game through real id {shaneconnolly35@yahoo.com}
Or of course on the forums whatever works best for you ill constantly will be checking.