Edited by Delyris on 10/12/2012 10:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lmfao

:thumbup: and sticky requested.
Edited by Invincible on 10/12/2012 10:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
dude..It's not a premade to start with..If all of them where in the bg then yes, One way or another you horde on Darkspear are trying to point out any little stupid thing out like little kids..srsly like get a job if you you're so bored and have nothing to do.
Reply Quote
im not on darkspear i moved from ds alliance to illidan horde. i have a job, and it's douglases 5m premade are you really that stupid or do you just think 5 people out of the same guild got q'd up in a random bg by a stroke of luck? I would of never posted this anywhere or said anything about it IF the group i was in wasn't a completely random group.. i mean come on the famous "dara mactire" can't even beat a random? ok suck up to them more.
Edited by Delyris on 10/12/2012 10:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Being in WPF can blur the lines of right and wrong, pay no mind to oro. He sees red and the hate machine starts chugging along.

Thank you for the screenshot.
Reply Quote
lol np my pleasure.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Nobody cares, get over it.
Reply Quote
obviously you did so much. enough that you would take time out of your "life" and post on here
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Being in WPF can blur the lines of right and wrong, pay no mind to oro. He sees red and the hate machine starts chugging along.

Thank you for the screenshot.

reforge to mastery bro !@#$ hit rating.
Reply Quote
gimmie a sec. lemme find it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0F3LKaGN2A

level 1 makes you look good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]