if u watch wowcrendor

(Locked)

98 Worgen Warrior
post your favorite qoutes, characters, or videos/moments here if not go watch him on youtube :)
90 Undead Hunter
GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!
98 Worgen Warrior
10/11/2012 05:38 PMPosted by Gutdestroyer
GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!

gratz!
90 Worgen Druid
Luckydo Grummle.
Loved the rap.
Sorry if I misspelled the race.
98 Worgen Warrior

for the record i hate panzer :)

I don't like her either, but I was amused by the interview.

well glad to see i am not the only one but i can not stand watching anything to do with her for more then a few seconds. even just looking at her pictures makes me feel very unconfortable. sadly i cant even troll her anymore since she blocked me right away cuz i made comments like i am not going to vote for you in one of your stupid contests lol. and yeah she blocked me from making comments xD
90 Goblin Shaman
Hello everyone we have nerfed shamans for the 1000th time because we don't like them.We made it so every class can do what they do,but better. If you want to succeed as a shaman,you must play to the highest skill level so you can be on par with everyone else
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
greetings, friend of the grummles. you smell of good fortune!

tell me.. whats your luckydo?

kun lai summits where we stay
sit around and trade all day
bring supplies to shado pan
carry many bags we can
tiny troggs we grummles are
looking small from near or far
many greeting unto you, tell me whats your luckydo?
1 Gnome Priest

well glad to see i am not the only one but i can not stand watching anything to do with her for more then a few seconds. even just looking at her pictures makes me feel very unconfortable. sadly i cant even troll her anymore since she blocked me right away cuz i made comments like i am not going to vote for you in one of your stupid contests lol. and yeah she blocked me from making comments xD

I've never communicated with her, I just usually don't watch her videos. Even the ones she does with crendor. Admittedly, I'm not a huge fan of crendor either. I watch his videos now and then, but i'm not subscribed to his channel or anything.
90 Pandaren Shaman
IN THE MOUNTAINS!
i love his videos with jesse cox
98 Worgen Warrior
10/11/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Enci
Hello everyone we have nerfed shamans for the 1000th time because we don't like them.We made it so every class can do what they do,but better. If you want to succeed as a shaman,you must play to the highest skill level so you can be on par with everyone else

gratz!
90 Night Elf Druid
10/11/2012 05:38 PMPosted by Gutdestroyer

I swear this guy was everwhere in wrath..even more so then today.
98 Worgen Warrior

I've never communicated with her, I just usually don't watch her videos. Even the ones she does with crendor. Admittedly, I'm not a huge fan of crendor either. I watch his videos now and then, but i'm not subscribed to his channel or anything.

yeah like i said i do not like her one bit i can not stand her.
98 Worgen Warrior
10/11/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Athinah

gratz!
90 Goblin Shaman

Every time I tank on my DK I get the GO GO GO GO guy every freaking time...
Edited by Enci on 10/11/2012 5:59 PM PDT
10/11/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Savagenoble
yeah like i said i do not like her one bit i can not stand her.

if i want to watch someone vlog about video games and such, even if its not wow specific i watch dodger. shes awesome and good friends with all the guys like crendor, TB, jesse ect
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]