Pvp servers? *resolved* please close

90 Human Priest
Hello fellow WoW'ers! :)

I am growing very bored of basically being on a scheduale. I want to move to a new realm thats fully focused on PVP. Also, I would much prefer it not be a server that you must wait to actually play on. I.e I know sometimes Darkspear is locked although I really wanted to move there.

I am also considering switching to horde. I know I am crazy right? But I've been an ally for 6 years and I think it's time for a change.

So I'm looking for ACTIVE pvp servers prefer horde but please let me know about alliance ones aswell :)

Thanks
Edited by Medisin on 10/12/2012 1:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I've heard that Mal ganis is horde pvp and sargeras is mainly alliance. any others?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Illidans marked PvP but it's really unbalanced and we have queue times.
Ew, the queue times.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Know of any balanced ones that don't have queue times :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Bleeding hollow has a queue, but it's short.
I haven't payed attention to the horde/alliance ratio lately but last time I saw a chart we looked pretty even.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Thanks for the reply ensorcele :) Were do you find the ratio? What chart do you use?

Also I really want an active server. Not one that's going to die out
Reply Quote
Thanks for the reply ensorcele :) Were do you find the ratio? What chart do you use?Also I really want an active server. Not one that's going to die out

level'd a horde on bleeding hollow and it was amazing, last time I check I think it was 51% horde 49% ally (or something), again its been a while but horde is mostly doing PVE content (sure there are some pvp events) and alliance are more focused on bgs/arenas...

But yeah I'm pretty sure you wouldn't regret your $25 to go to BH
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Thanks for the reply ensorcele :) Were do you find the ratio? What chart do you use?

Also I really want an active server. Not one that's going to die out

no problem. Just google something along the lines of [WoW server faction ratios] and I'm sure you could find some accurate information. Like I said last time I checked we're pretty balanced.

evel'd a horde on bleeding hollow and it was amazing, last time I check I think it was 51% horde 49% ally (or something), again its been a while but horde is mostly doing PVE content (sure there are some pvp events) and alliance are more focused on bgs/arenas...

But yeah I'm pretty sure you wouldn't regret your $25 to go to BH

This panda's statistic is pretty close to the one I saw last time I checked. He is also correct in the PvE aspect on horde side, I see more LFR then LFRBG in trade even though it's a PvP server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Ok thanks for the help :) I shall do some searching to find a good ratio website. It's quite annoying that a PvP servers looking to do more lfr than bg's :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Anyone else have a suggestion? I really want to server transfer tomorrow morning :) or sometime tomorrow. Basically whenever I get out of bed :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Am I allowed to bump?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Badump bump
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warrior
Be a goblin!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I am seriously considering a Tauren, Troll or Goblin :P I just don't know what pvp server to go to.

Anyone have know any good ones?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Everyone tells me Emerald Dream ifya like world pvp stuffs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Isn't Emerald Dream a RP server?
Edited by Medisin on 10/12/2012 2:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Anyone else have suggestions?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Final bump before bed!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
awake! /bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Everyone on illidan is going to hate me but, you should transfer to illidan. Best server ever!

Or Kelthuzad, they're awesome too.
Edited by Kõnata on 10/12/2012 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]