Ghostly Pandaren Fisherman

90 Pandaren Priest
I'm happy to say I've now got my Ancient Pandaren Fishing Charm and will no longer be found standing by a lake in Valley of the Four Winds for hours on end. As I've seen many others checking up on him and/or camping themselves, I thought you'd like to know that he spawned at 4:14am server today (Friday, October 12th).

I know that his spawn time is mostly conjecture and probably somewhat random anyway, but I figured it couldn't hurt to put the info out there :)

Good luck to the rest of you!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
and grats to you ive stopped and waved at ya on my hunter a few times while you were waiting for it to spawn (i'm interested in the charm myself but CBA to camp it)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Thanks!

I spent most of my camping time tabbed out watching TV. I always saw your /wave upon tabbing back in but you were already gone. Hope you didn't think I was ignoring you :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
hehe of course not as an avid spirit beast camper i know the feeling.
Reply Quote
I got mine today, at 7:12 am not sure what the spawn timer is but hopes this helps.
Reply Quote
Thought your name rang a bell. I had been camping him to. Got mine. works pretty well.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/17547_400590605366_1293796_a.jpg
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Just got mine today at 8:20am (server time) before the server reset.
Edited by Bilithi on 11/9/2012 7:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I feel like I will never get gratz to you guys!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I know this is late, but Gratz to you all. My hunter just got this, cause I've been so busy with the huge rep grind in MOP. Man do I love this charm. I just kept checking on the spot and got it at 12am server. Now I'm working on it for my other toons, using NPC. Great charm. Gratz to all again.
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Warlock
Four toons have picked this up on Moon Guard in two days.....his spawn timer is way less than the 12 hrs I had been reading prior to yesterday. Yesterday on MG got one at 3:45 PM, and 10:30 PM, and today at 7:30 AM as well as just now at 1:20 PM server time. Also, just an FYI there was a server restart this morning and it did NOT spawn after the restart....it was prior to it. Hope this helps.....
Edited by Jazzalyn on 11/4/2014 11:23 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]