Don't Forget About The Demented Old Man!

90 Human Warrior
Namely, me. For those of you who may not know me, I'm Bill, a 62 year-old Alzheimer's patient who's been playing WoW for almost 5 years to help keep my cognitive memory skills intact. I love the game and like to meet new folks, so say hello to me sometime and make my day. My alts are "Bitburger" (Pandarian monk), "Usumbij" (Night Elf), "Qmodem" (Death Knight) and "Waldteufel" (Means "forest devil" in German, and he's a Rogue). Just wave and say hello or chat for a bit. I always enjoy meeting you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Meant to add that I'm in Alex. Sorry! :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Well Hi Bill its nice to meet you should you see me in passing on the server feel free to say hello or whisper me I think its just awesome that your playing wow and its a very good way to stay active and alert plus its always great to meet new people and make new friends I for one love the social aspects of a good MMO game and wow is a great one to meet and chat to new friends that you wouldnt have otherwise ever met so keep up the good work and hopefully we can meet and chat someday in game till then have a great day Bill
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi Bill! I think it's really awesome that you play this game to keep your memory skills exercised. If I ever see you in game, I will definitely say hello. :) Best wishes to you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]