Pacifist Level 90 - 0 kills - 0 ilev

(Locked)

90 Dwarf Paladin
Man, if only I had the time ! Well done man. You deserve a feat of strength, a title and your own NPC next to Baine. Blizzard make it so !
90 Pandaren Shaman
grats! should get a NPC named after you
90 Human Mage
they better let you in.
55 Night Elf Death Knight
Grats on your personal FOS!

And you even did it on a PVP server.

I'd be lucky if I made it to level 15 or so, I don't think I would be able to manage going to level cap.
90 Dwarf Shaman
Pretty cool actually. Always like to see people do stuff out of the ordinary. Reminds me of a Troll character a long time ago (don't remember name or whatever) that leveled with no weapons or armor. He just would fist-fight stuff to death while wearing some little "loincloth" type thing. Might have been way back in vanilla. Anyway, nice to read a post like this in between all the whine-fest posts that seem to be filling up the boards.

Awesome.

His name was Gutrot.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2007/11/10/self-imposed-limitations-on-leveling/
90 Gnome Warlock
So what did you do? Explore to level 5 then herb / mine?
90 Dwarf Paladin
wow that's pretty unreal, congrats
90 Human Monk
Pretty cool actually. Always like to see people do stuff out of the ordinary. Reminds me of a Troll character a long time ago (don't remember name or whatever) that leveled with no weapons or armor. He just would fist-fight stuff to death while wearing some little "loincloth" type thing. Might have been way back in vanilla. Anyway, nice to read a post like this in between all the whine-fest posts that seem to be filling up the boards.

Awesome.

Fine, fine but I still don't see Tauren Monks.
90 Gnome Priest
Grats! :D
88 Blood Elf Mage
Wow, I can't even imagine doing something that. Must have taken a lot of control to not give up when it got boring.
90 Blood Elf Mage
Cumbaya, my lord, cumbaya
90 Undead Priest
How did you get to 90 without killing anything?
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I love Pacifists. They just lay there and whine as my axe cleaves them into pieces. We need more of your kind.
90 Undead Warlock
What is this... I don't even...

Wow.

That feat itself should earn you the "Insane" title.
100 Night Elf Warrior
good job sir.

/bow

you are a man amongst men.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]