Pacifist Level 90 - 0 kills - 0 ilev

(Locked)

86 Undead Mage
How do you get to level 20 to train archaeology?
90 Tauren Hunter
I would assume that it would be much harder now to get from 1-10 in order to get the farming professions. That's a loooot of walkin'.
90 Tauren Druid
zZq
Konijnen I remember dancing with you and you would put down your pinata down on the top of Trade District bank.
You make me miss Mal'ganis :(

Stormwind parties are the best :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9htRpb3G8WA
90 Human Mage
How were you able to afford the professions in the first place, much less the tools required to mine/herb? I don't see that anywhere in the thread, and as I understand your "solo" comment, you wouldn't have been able to accept gold from anyone (even another one of your toons).
90 Pandaren Priest
WoW you are Lengendary. Grats
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/16/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Zalts
How do you get to level 20 to train archaeology?

He's an Herbalist and a Miner, both of those offer experience each time you harvest a node.

And ... Congrats Irenic, that's quite a feat.
90 Orc Warrior
at least you still have your sanity
25 Dwarf Hunter
My hero!
I wish I could do that, too!
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm curious as to what your /played time was. I'm impressed you made it to 90 so swiftly!

Congratulations.
90 Gnome Warlock
gratz. must have some patient friends.
85 Gnome Warrior
Blizz definately needs to give you an achievement for this man. That is one tough thing that I could never do. Congrats!!!
90 Tauren Warrior
... Goodness weiners, boy.
14 Tauren Priest
You couldn't have someone summon you to Pandaria?
86 Orc Death Knight
nice job and nice touch of exploration OGAR OLAR BROTHER
90 Undead Rogue
too bad you'll be useless for the upcoming conflicts with the alliance...
90 Blood Elf Mage
10/13/2012 12:20 PMPosted by Tacobeef
Seems like Blizzard should add a pacifist entry into Pandaria for people who don't want to go in guns blazing.
what, you mean like the mage portal to the new capital or a warlock summon to the zone of your choice?
55 Night Elf Death Knight
Nice job! I wish I had the patience to do it.
90 Human Warlock
She
This has me curious about something..

Doing professions levels you. Hmm I didn't think of that before..

Back when I was on MoP beta Xaio-Ren was bugged for a while, and I couldn't get out of the Pandaren start zone, so I decided to level my self to the highest I could for all the mobs on the wandering isle.

You can get professions there so that has me thinking..

The max lvl I got to on beta possible was 15, because the highest level mobs were level 9. (The lizard dudes)

I wonder if I could get a Pandaren to level 90 without ever choosing a faction, or leaving the wandering isle.

Do you guys think I could pull that off? I would be leveling purely through professions after level 15.

I think I am gonna try that.

Also congrats on 90 no kills. You have inspired me!

The trouble there is that you are limited by the nodes available to you. You'd be stuck with entry level profession exp forever. Not impossible, but it would be like leveling to 90 by only killing level 5 mobs. And you couldn't sell the things you harvested because there are no mailboxes. And you could never level the professions past 75 because there are no trainers.

I can't imagine even trying anything like that, but if you do I'd be interested to know what you achieve!

Gambatte yo!
71 Blood Elf Rogue
In another game a long time ago I played a pacifist priestess. I'd do dungeons but only ever heal, and only take quests that didn't require me to kill anything. I hadn't thought of trying anything similar in WoW because it's a lot less RP orientated, but maybe I might try something like that on an RP server.
85 Night Elf Hunter
I thought of something a little more simple I might try, ether leveling a charcter from 1 to 90 with just boa's all quests but without equiping a single quest reward or going to a single dungeon. I got the idea because the first character I played leveled to 80 before going into a dungeon, this was before random dungeon finder, and I only formed groups after reaching dal. I remember hearing of dal and wondering if it was a quest hub.
Edited by Hunteravalon on 12/22/2012 9:39 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]