Lesser charm of good fortune

90 Pandaren Shaman
Blizzard, I'm not going to complain and !@#$% like everyone else does on the forums about doing dailies. But I'm coming up on 3 stacks of these items, and if your doing your rep grinds, you going to have a lot of them. There has to be a way to get rid of these items other than once a week. This was a good idea, but there has to be a way to get rid of them.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
put in your bank and turn in once a week long after you have stopped doing your dailies perhaps.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
them being a currency would be a god send.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/12/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Reeverswoman
put in your bank and turn in once a week long after you have stopped doing your dailies perhaps.

but its still not solving the problem of having 3-4 stacks of them.
Edited by Lairan on 10/12/2012 8:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/12/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Shelldoor
them being a currency would be a god send.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
10/12/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Reeverswoman

I really do not have the bank space for the number of these I'm going to end up with.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
There will come a point in time where you are like "Dangit, I have to do my 45 dailies a week so I will have enough charms".

That time will come to you later than someone who doesn't do all the dailies.

More dailies next patch says otherwise.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/12/2012 09:13 PMPosted by Honorata

I really do not have the bank space for the number of these I'm going to end up with.

It'll be like Sophie's Choice. 180 Lesser charms or a Puntable Marmot?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I agree we need something to do with them, having over 500 of them is pretty bad on the bagspace, the buffing of max stack to 180 helped but does not allieviate the issue of how usless turning in only 90 a week is, specially if they plan to add new daily hubs every patch.

I think it might be worth it to raise up the turn in, up to a max of 5 a week for golden coinds, would = to 150 coins a week spent. Another idea could also be making them boa, sending them over to alts or your main.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
yea like 90 for the first of the week, then 180 after, because if you are doing your rep grinds your going to get that many anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
In addition to having a silly number of Lesser charms of good fortune, (which i would either want made into currency OR give me more to spend them on, or both!, i thought that they wanted more choices?) while this is slightly off topic, but related, the Valor award of 5 points is such a waste after EASILY capping valor at 1k in a week. Between LFR and doing guild runs of heroics and scenarios and my daily grind i end up with 1k cap in a day or 2 at most.

Please, set valor gains after you're capped to at least become JP so i can spend it on heirlooms or crafting mats.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893830170
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]