[A] Recruiting 10man dps and a tank

100 Draenei Priest
I'm looking for dps and a tank who can match specific requirements to fill the last few spots of a 10 man raid core and want to be in a raid which requires all of its members to meet the same requirements.

The core raids 11pm-2am Server time.

I'm looking for players who:
- Research the mechanics and subtle nuances of their class. I have a handful of players that could write books on their class. Reading a guide and pressing your buttons in the order it tells you does not suffice. I want you to understand your class completely and apply it well.
- Have excellent raid awareness
- Are not stubborn-will accept constructive criticism and are willing to try creative solutions to boss fights which we struggle on.
- Understand that no one is perfect. People will make mistakes, people will screw up their rotation, people will screw up boss mechanics. I expect you to strive for perfection-I do not expect you to be perfect.

What I am offering you:
- A spot in a raid that refuses to carry anyone. If someone doesn't meet these requirements they will not last. You will raid with people as committed as you.
- A positive raid environment. Criticism will be constructive and the people currently involved are excellent people, not just excellent raiders.
- Progression. We are currently 2/6 which is nothing, but have been pugging dps that do not qualify for this core. Before losing our main heals to AT in ds we were sixth to down spine in a core that did not have any requirements. Meet these requirements and you will excel. I will not promise you server firsts. I will promise you quick progression. You will kill heroic bosses before most of the server and you will be geared as hell.

The Guild vs the raid:
Midnight Illusion is a casual guild with over 200 accounts of awesome people. There are always people on, there are always people doing something. There is no elitism, there is no drama, there is no douchbaggery.

However, in terms of this raid I am currently recruiting three people from the outside because this core does not represent what MI is about and people are in MI for different reasons and interests. I have seven truly exceptional players that can make these raid times. I need 3 to join them.

To the trolls:
90% of akama forums is trolls. Have fun. I'm interesting in the 10% that aren't and the .5% that qualify who can't make your raid times or think you are douchbags. These, like all forum statistics, are made up.
Edited by Khaoimon on 10/13/2012 1:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
dame , why you are not on the horde side , we need ppl like you
good luck anyway
Reply Quote
93 Draenei Warrior
Does your guild strictly do raiding? Can ya'll hold your own in rbgs(to at least a rating of 1700-1800)?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
10/13/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Cerebelum
Does your guild strictly do raiding? Can ya'll hold your own in rbgs(to at least a rating of 1700-1800)?

I don't believe anyone is currently running an rbg team. There's a handful of people that solely pvp but I believe they run with outside teams. MI itself exists more as a community than a guild geared to a specific purpose in wow. They also have an Eve corp, 2 minecraft servers, and a bunch of people that play LoL together.

dame , why you are not on the horde side , we need ppl like you
good luck anyway

Or vice versa. Most of alliance switched to horde side. Personally, I was akama horde vanilla-mid wrath. Guess I did that backwards, huh? :P
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Hi Khaoimon!

Can I be silly Horde and you MC me to give me fort buff then attack you?

:P
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Hi Khaoimon!

Can I be silly Horde and you MC me to give me fort buff then attack you?

:P

Haha. I used to love giving buffs out. You can only attack me if I get renew on you too and get you to full life :D
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Do you guys still need a tank?

ilvl 468, I have my valor neck and ring. Sha boots and LFR chest from Will, the rest are pieces from heroics and the direbrew dodge trinket.

For the most part these pieces are enchanted (missing hands, helm and buckle) and all of them are gemmed and reforged.

I used to tank back in wrath but due to a change in my schedule a few years back i started working nights and couldn't find a guild to raid with that fit my schedule. Before I had stopped raiding I was with the top horde guild on Hakkar where I was the OT 90% of the time. I didn't raid cata due to my schedule and inability to find a guild, however I only work weekends now so any weekday schedule is perfect for me (I can still make your times during the weekend if you raid but may be about 30 minutes late some nights if i have to close). I'm willing to change the way I've built my class to suit your needs and always willing to take criticism to improve myself as a raider. I'm not really good at posting this kind of stuff if you want to know more shoot me an ingame mail.
Reply Quote
Thanks Beornegar.

Currently still looking for one dps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]