Guild's and their disrespectful members.

1 Pandaren Monk
Kill stealing?
Suck my weiner?
Go f*** yourself?

Apparently the realm's top guilds, Uprising and Alone, don't require too much of their members.

Does anyone remember the days when Avalon and Exiled ran Aerie Peak and they would kick members out for being disrespectful to other players?

We should bring those days back. These bratty 12 year olds won't know what hit them.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yeah I'm glad I don't know them irl believe me...
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Mind if I ask who specifically said or did any of this in our guild?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
10/13/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Palroth
Yeah I'm glad I don't know them irl believe me...

or you would what? angrily shake your fist at them from behind your monitor? lol. Internet thugs represent!
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Druid
Iirc Exiled stole the 4/9 lockout of the number 3 horde guild over and over again resulting in complaints that amounted to a response of "Oh really? And what are you going to do about it?"

Wasn't around for Avalon's reign but I do believe a number of their members ended up in EOE and I can assure you, the pinnacle of EOE member responsibility was the raid leader halting raid in order for everyone to kill flagged alliance outside the instance.

The only thing that's different now is you don't have to play with us because the instances are so easy you can clear them with other people that have memory selective enough to not remember the previous pull, let alone previous expansions.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
10/13/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Yemax
Kill stealing?

No such thing as kill stealing. You really think that only a person from Alone or Uprising would do that? I can see why your precious feelings were hurt.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Apparently the realm's top guilds, Uprising and Alone, don't require too much of their members.

I can't speak for Alone, but Uprising requires that its members attend raids. Outside of raids, our members are free to do as they wish. God gave everyone free will and we allow our members to exercise it. We do not police our members. We are not their mothers. We have nice members and we have not-so-nice members. It's up to you to decide which side to pay attention to.

Does anyone remember the days when Avalon and Exiled ran Aerie Peak

Are you referring to the brief and short-lived stint where Avalon transferred here and killed one Naxxramas boss because they knew how to do it via experience from their old server?

and they would kick members out for being disrespectful to other players?

Regardless, this never happened in Avalon. Ever. I can't speak for Exiled.

We should bring those days back.

Good luck.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Bergg, you complete me.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
[quote]Regardless, this never happened in Avalon. Ever. I can't speak for Exiled.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i dont think i ever remember you being in Avalon. You were in The Nephilim on your warrior.

You were still raiding Molten Core when Avalon killed Razuvious.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/14/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Usha
Correct me if i'm wrong

You are. You're getting me confused with Berg.
Reply Quote
56 Night Elf Rogue
Disrespectful? I can almost hear the sounds of the senior citizens demanding respect because they lack the ability to stay out of fire and remember the 4 buttons to play the game.

Raiding guilds are after progression not your silver lined dream of the 1950s.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
good ole exiled days of borrowing ids
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]