Wrathion incomplete 5.1 Quest Chain Spoilers

Taken from the mmo-champion. Did not see it here, so good discussion thread.

Patch 5.1: Wrathion Quest Line
The last thing we heard from Wrathion were his instructions to await the fleet's arrival in Patch 5.1. After meeting the scout, and clearing the way, the fleet will arrive.

You can then visit Wrathion again, who wants to learn more about Varian. You must then prove that your faction should win the war by earning Revered with him, which is done by killing forces of the opposing faction in Krasarang Wilds. There are some side quests along the way, such as winning 10 battlegrounds or taking a group to kill a general.

After you are revered, Wrathion will call you back to tell you what he has learned about Varian. This is seemingly where the quest line stops for now. It may be incomplete, as the Horde side of the quest line is not even added yet.

That isn't all Wrathion is doing in this patch however. Warlocks can obtain a Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion that is sealed. After binding it to you and consulting with one of your demons, you can take it to a Warlock trainer to find out more about it.

You then visit Wrathion, who asks you to read Legacy of the Masters (Part 1). You are then sent to General Nazgrim / Admiral Taylor to let him know that you are going to try and recruit The Council of the Black Harvest to aid in the fight against the Alliance / Horde.

Next, you infiltrate the opposite faction's base to obtain the second part of Legacy of the Masters. You retrieve Jubeka's Journal from them, which has clues as to the location of four Soulstone fragments that contain memories. Once you have collected them all, you combine them and follow the source of the power to the Black Temple.

You then follow Kanrethad and Jubeka's trail to the top of the Black Temple. While on your way there, Akama will make another appearance in the area where you fought Bloodboil. He is under attack by forces you unleashed in the Reliquary of Souls, so you assist him and then make your way to the summit.

Once there, something happens that creates The Eye of the Storm. You then return to Wrathion to try and find out what it is. He doesn't know anything about it, but is willing to ask his agents. They are busy with the Horde and Alliance war, so you will have to wait until Patch 5.2 to find out what happens next!
Source: http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Everything after "This isn't all Wrathion is doing", is likely Warlock-and-his/her-friends-only content.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/13/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Baalsamael
Everything after "This isn't all Wrathion is doing", is likely Warlock-and-his/her-friends-only content.

Makes since because looking at the quest that is stated after "This isn't all Wrathion is doing" the quest has you guys consulting with your demons and getting warlock only quest items but of course people will get confused and think that the warlock quest( which may have something to do with you guys getting green fire) has something to do with the legendary quest because Wrathion is involved.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I'll be curious to see Wrathion's take on Varian Wrynn and Garrosh Hellscream.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/13/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Cladriah
Warlocks can obtain a Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion that is sealed.

I hope the warlocks are clever enough to figure this one out.
Edited by Thorm on 10/13/2012 3:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Yea, I got a bit mixed up with the Black Harvest stuff. I figured since the "wait for 5.2" step involved that story, the Legendary questline would center around them for a while, and would most likely have non-lock alternatives for the healthstone and minion parts. Instead, it looks like Warlocks are getting a second multi-patch questline to themselves, and the Wrathion's War chain is unfinished in this build.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
First rogues, now Warlocks. Next it'll be Death Knights. Wrathion is helping all the 'dark' classes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So is this how they are bringing back class quests? Must say, It looks promising.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I'd guess Paladins would be getting something in the next expansion- seems to fit very well with the Burning Legion theme. But then, I could be wrong- Warlocks would fit that expansion pretty well too, and don't really have much to do with MoP's lore (apart from the Black Harvest, which was created specifically for this chain).
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
10/14/2012 01:23 AMPosted by Sternbridge
First rogues, now Warlocks. Next it'll be Death Knights. Wrathion is helping all the 'dark' classes.

Considering how involved Death Knights are in the creation of Shadowmoore, I don't think he will help them create another legendary.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'd guess Paladins would be getting something in the next expansion- seems to fit very well with the Burning Legion theme. But then, I could be wrong- Warlocks would fit that expansion pretty well too, and don't really have much to do with MoP's lore (apart from the Black Harvest, which was created specifically for this chain).

Well, given the fact that WoW lore begins with demons/warlocks, and every major plot problem can be linked to a demon/warlock at the root, OBVIOUSLY WE WILL BE YOUR OVERLORDS COME THE ELEVENTH HOUR OF WORLD OF WARCRAFT.

/thunder and lightning in background
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
10/14/2012 02:35 AMPosted by Baalsamael
Well, given the fact that WoW lore begins with demons/warlocks, and every major plot problem can be linked to a demon/warlock at the root, OBVIOUSLY WE WILL BE YOUR OVERLORDS COME THE ELEVENTH HOUR OF WORLD OF WARCRAFT.

Sha? Deathwing? Ulduar? They don't have any links to warlocks or demons.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/14/2012 03:15 AMPosted by Ximothy

Ulduar by a leap, Titans->Sargeas->Burning Legion

I'll give you Deathwing and Sha though.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
10/14/2012 03:17 AMPosted by Baalsamael
Ulduar by a leap, Titans->Sargeas->Burning Legion

Execpt Ulduar isn't related to Demons at all, it's a prison for Old Gods, which as of yet have no connections to the Legion.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/14/2012 03:24 AMPosted by Ximothy
Execpt Ulduar isn't related to Demons at all, it's a prison for Old Gods, which as of yet have no connections to the Legion.

Made by the Titans, which are related to demons. That's what I meant by "leap".
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Dammit, I need to level my lock to 90 by the next patch. He's only in Felwood.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/14/2012 03:39 AMPosted by Reignac
Dammit, I need to level my lock to 90 by the next patch. He's only in Felwood.

That's where my lock is. HEIRLOOMS ARE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

/thunder and lightning in background

No. Every problem in warcraft traces back to the old gods at the root, including the burning legion.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
10/14/2012 03:15 AMPosted by Ximothy

Death wing was corrupted by th old gods\Segeras and I think we will learn more about the sha eventually
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight

No. Every problem in warcraft traces back to the old gods at the root, including the burning legion.

There is no explicit connection between the Old Gods and the Burning Legion other than the Old Gods attempting to utilize the Burning Legion's arrival during the War of the Ancients in an effort to free themselves from their prisons.

A host of demons corrupted Sargeras. Sargeras formed the Burning Legion and recruited new races into it. There is nothing there about Old God involvement.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]