Suggestion: Wow Mobile: Pet Battles!

58 Night Elf Death Knight
A lot of users would like to have some moblie (phones and tablets) way to play Wow. Doing dungeons or questing seams impossible in this interface. But there should be a limited mobile Wow with pet battles (maybe like the pet battle finder, and an interface to view you collection, choose your moves). I think it would be great!. If you like, please reply and let's make Bliz do this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
agree this would be a great thing to be able to do from our mobiles :)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
I had thought about this earlier as well! Of course, I'm no hard core programmer, but because of its mini game characteristics, it should be fairly easy to be able to transfer it over to the phone! Man that would be great!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I think another good idea to go along with this would be have a small number of pets that can only be caught on the phone app, have them follow the same quality rules of normal wild pets, and obviously not over powered. I'm sure there will be a good five or so people out there who cry about not having a smart phone, and it being an unfair advantage having pets exclusive to the phone feature...but authenticators come with core hounds that are always rare, this would just give a small hand full of pets you have to EARN the rare version out of the luck of the RNG fairy.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I would never, ever get any work done. I'd be in meetings, battling my pets. I'd be on the phone with a client, battling my pets. Assisting an employee, while battling my pets. Riding the bus home, battling my pets. In bed at night, battlng my pets.
Reply Quote
71 Orc Shaman
Eating breakfast battling my pets, working out battling my pets, dog fighting while battling my pets, and playing Pokemon while battling my pets.

But this idea has been suggested before and it is a good one at that.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Blizzard make this happen!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
My poor phone battery D:
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
UE
I thought there was talk of this already?

I was under the impression it was in development.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Absolutely not!

I would never get any work done... :)
Reply Quote
24 Goblin Shaman
I thought of this the other day also and came to see if anyone suggested it yet. I often have times I am sitting with my kid in long wait for Dr. Apt or such and thinking...I'm really really tired of my couple games i have.
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Hunter
I would wear my phone out. Poor phone.

Seriously though. Yes. Please. I would do this all the time. All. The. Time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
Old necro is old. They know, they will, just not likely to happen any time soon with hearthstone coming.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
GOD I WANT THIS. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I don't think this will ever happen.

It would further trivialize the already trivial PvE.

PvP isn't popular enough.

Hearthstone will be their mobile game.
Edited by Cyprux on 6/25/2013 5:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Things will fall into chaos, buildings into disrepair, lines at the cash register well be unending, unemployment well reach all time highs, we won't be able to take the roads for all the wrecked cars. But cell phone battery makes will be happy.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I would love this.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
even if its a thread necro i would love this too, just getting into pet battling but it could be a fun way to do pvp battles and leave the pve stuff in game
Reply Quote
95 Human Death Knight
As long as it counted towards the achievement and you could do PVP pet battles with this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]