[MAJOR BUG] Conquest Points unobtainable

(Locked)

At the very least, a post stating the team is working on fixing it.
90 Human Paladin
10/13/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Dumbleditz
At the very least, a post stating the team is working on fixing it.

^
90 Pandaren Priest
I to am having a problem with this, I capped last week at 1650 and now stuck on 1350. On my server its like pulling teeth to find a winning RBG team, just sayin.
85 Draenei Shaman
bump
90 Tauren Death Knight
This better be fixed. Still 3 more days on my ticket. I am at 1450/1650 with the same problem. Though being crippled 200 points into huge, it is still completely unforgivable.
90 Pandaren Priest
I would be satisfied with a blue response saying weather it is intended or not. until then I am a sad panda, also if I am gonna be screwed blizz its good to buy me dinner first. I am not hard to get.
Edited by Priéstly on 10/13/2012 7:02 PM PDT
90 Tauren Death Knight
Requesting a blue post please. This issue needs to be addressed.
90 Pandaren Priest
I bet if I used the explatives I wanted to I could get a blue response lol.
90 Human Death Knight
Bump
90 Troll Hunter
Same happened to me after capping arena. None of my random BG wins gave me any conquest.
90 Draenei Death Knight
Bump as yet another with the same issue.
90 Worgen Warrior
Bump.
90 Tauren Death Knight
Please blizzard, I would like this bug to be acknowledged
100 Blood Elf Paladin
same
90 Human Paladin
I am not getting any points either, this is crazy!
90 Night Elf Druid
Yarp same thing here Though i haven't been able to go past 1350 the last 2 weeks. Yes, I've been doing a mix of random and call to arm battlegrounds as well as arena. nothing will push it past 1350 for the week.
90 Troll Hunter
Would love to see a blue post about this.
90 Human Death Knight
Bump
90 Human Paladin
Yeah Alliance was doing pretty bad tonight so I had to do five BGs before I finally won one! I just kept thinking to myself, damn BGs are boring but at least it will all be worth it when I win some conquest! I check my currency and see that I won nothing, absolutely nothing Blizzard!!!! Fix this please! At least buy me flowers next time before you decided to @$%@ me.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]