Smite/Holy Fire Range Change

90 Pandaren Priest
Could we please have the range on smite and holy fire changed to 40 yards, or even a minor glyph that adds the extra 10 yards to it?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
At this point knowing blizzard they would either make it an entire talent, or a major glyph.
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
Hardly.
To give priests that extra range would just put them over the edge into 'not 100% worse than everyone else' :3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I requested this last expansion in a thread. See how far it went? ;p
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I'd like to see this, but it seems unlikely. They are still adding new healer nukes to the game with 30 yard range. (See: Denounce)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/12/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Wofye
At this point knowing blizzard they would either make it an entire talent, or a major glyph.

I would be fine with a major right now, I pretty much have an open slot whenever I don't need penance glyphed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I love using Divine Star in 5-mans (personal preference) and sometimes its hard to have a nice positioning since I am worried about reaching mobs with Holy Fire.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]