Galleon spawn timer

11 Troll Hunter
Galleon drops better gear, if he spawned more often, people would fight over him.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
01/09/2013 12:47 PMPosted by Huntara
Galleon drops better gear, if he spawned more often, people would fight over him.

No, they'd kill him for the week and ignore him, and hate the fact they have to kill him every tuesday to stay competitive

And Sha's loot table is better, the only reason galleon is more coveted, is because it's more rare as people aren't kill him on all their alts on tuesday.

Oh, and Larry the Intern forgot to put a 2nd non-spirit ring on the normal raid loot tables.
Edited by Postonforums on 1/9/2013 12:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I love how ppl say he should not be pugable then think they will be invited to said non pug raid. lol i work a full time job and ive killed Galleon 5 times no one camps galleon on my server. Maybe you're server should set up a chat chanel for Galleon?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I installed the addon Tradeforwarder just so I could hear about Galleon sightings. I've seen him exactly once, and he kept phasing in and out so I couldn't hit him. There were so many linked raid groups on him that shortly into the fight my WoW crashed completely and by the time I logged back in he was dead and looted.
Reply Quote
95 Worgen Death Knight
Next patch will make you happy then.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I agree Galleon's spawn timer should be dropped but not as fast as sha maybe have it every other day or once a day at different times each day.. Allow everyone the chance at galleon not just the 24-7 players that have their mommies pay for their WoW
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
02/07/2013 03:31 PMPosted by Kittehtamer
I agree Galleon's spawn timer should be dropped but not as fast as sha maybe have it every other day or once a day at different times each day.. Allow everyone the chance at galleon not just the 24-7 players that have their mommies pay for their WoW

Man you just brought this thing back from the dead, and you didnt even read the posts! Galleon's spawn timer is being dropped to be more like Sha's in 5.2.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I personally just ignore the fact that Galleon exists. My life is much better now.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I want a refund for all the tokens I wasted on a mount that doesn't drop.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
02/08/2013 12:53 AMPosted by Ðemolition
I want a refund for all the tokens I wasted on a mount that doesn't drop.

28g a piece?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]