Want to be eligible for Scroll of Rez

81 Draenei Mage
I screwed up. After not having played since 2010, I did a one-month subscribe just to see what was new in the world. This was in July. Shortly afterward I saw that by signing on in July, I made myself ineligible for the SoR. Is there any chance My account could be made eligible, despite the July time?

Would really like to resubscribe for 6 months+ and upgrade to PandaWoW, but the SoR would make the outlay of cash a lot less painful on the wallet.
Edited by Spòóky on 10/13/2012 8:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Sadly, pretty sure the answer will be no.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
If you had called in immediately they would have helped, but probably not after waiting for months.
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Mage
10/13/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Tamrâ
If you had called in immediately they would have helped, but probably not after waiting for months.

That's too bad. I thought the whole point of the SoR was to entice old players to return, thus making Blizzard more money. No SoR and I will probably just continue to not play. *shrug*

There's always Minecraft to take up my free time. :)
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Warrior
The big solution to this type of problem that people should try is to make a free account on a server of their choice and then try it out.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Mage
10/13/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Spòóky
thought the whole point of the SoR was to entice old players to retur

Yup exactly what its for.

But the cutoff for gametime being on your account is March 4th.

10/13/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Spòóky
There's always Minecraft to take up my free time. :)

Yup have fun.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
The guidelines for the Scroll of Resurrection are based on system limitations more than anything. And yes, it's designed to get people back in, which is why it's not generally retroactive. The only way to find out if you can get some assistance would be to call when the phones open up here shortly. But considering the amount of time that has passed, I can't guarantee we'll be able to assist.
Edited by Hermf on 10/13/2012 9:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Mage
10/13/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Dragohanter
The big solution to this type of problem that people should try is to make a free account on a server of their choice and then try it out.

Hindsight is 20/20, also not knowing about the promo until after I invalidated it rather makes your "big solution" senseless.

Got a response from the ticket I filed. Pretty much told me what I already know (and told them in the ticket), that July put a wrench in things.
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Mage
10/13/2012 09:47 AMPosted by Hermf
The guidelines for the Scroll of Resurrection are based on system limitations more than anything. And yes, it's designed to get people back in, which is why it's not generally retroactive. The only way to find out if you can get some assistance would be to call when the phones open up here shortly. But considering the amount of time that has passed, I can't guarantee we'll be able to assist.

Is the March 4th date a hard date, or is it as it used to be: 90 days from inactivity?
Reply Quote
69 Orc Death Knight
Hard date right now. No word on when or if that'll change.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]