@ Saturday

90 Orc Warrior
If anyone happens to have an ele or resto shaman, and wants to do some raiding (2nights week, Tues+Thurs 7pm-10pm EST) please let meh know. We are basically looking for 1 healer and 1 ranged DPS at this point.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
10/13/2012 03:57 AMPosted by Bernd
After going through our forums I've now know what rogues, mages, and hunters feel like in every expansion ever. So many QQ threads and the amount of !@#$s anyone gives is relative to the amount of oxygen in space.

Indeed. Try being in a Warsong Gulch where a level 14 troll priest gets solo mobbed by four alliance meelee types, including me, takes something like 15,000 in damage, and manages to get away alive. It's priests that should be nerfed!

Edit: and just how does a level 10 forsaken priest end up with 1,500 healh? Don't these stupid twelve-year-old players do anything other than waste thousands of dollars of Momma and Poppa's money on WoW?

Priest are the weakest healers at level 90. Warriors are one of the strongest DPS classes at the moment.

Most of my alts have 1000+ health at that level because of heirloom gear which far surpasses any gear you acquire from questing at your level.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Hoping to get PvP helm, neck, and bracers today, then I'm going back to farming Heroics.

Also, I apparently got a perfect score on my first AP Literature practice-AP-test essay. Not sure where to go from here.

And finally, I got tickets to Muse in January! =D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Back in Sville for awhile, no food at the apt.

GUESS WHO GETS TO BUY IT.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/13/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Jorion
And finally, I got tickets to Muse in January! =D

They're coming here in November.

I'd go if any of my friends loved half decent music. =(
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Rush owes meh!

I think I'm a good luck charm now. Yesterday I saw the 1h epic axe and today I saw the 2h epic sword from palace.
Edited by Ranikotar on 10/13/2012 2:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
New weapon thanks to Rani passing on it! :D <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Congrats Rush
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
grats rush

So im remodeling my bath room went in there to check something saw a spider in the tub easily 2 inches across if laid flat had to run to kitchen to fill up a cup to wash it down came back it was gone... not going in that bathroom for a few days...
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Grats!

Was starting to think it didnt exist :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/13/2012 06:26 PMPosted by Bloodward
So im remodeling my bath room went in there to check something saw a spider in the tub easily 2 inches across if laid flat had to run to kitchen to fill up a cup to wash it down came back it was gone... not going in that bathroom for a few days...

As if not turn on the water to drown the bastard.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
grats rush

I think it's time to buy a flamethrower.

BURN THAT SON OF A B TO A CRISP!@@#^&%
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I went to a pub crawl in San Diego today and won a badass beach cruiser in a raffle. I then promptly drove to Charlie Sheen's house just to punch him in the %#!@*#%@. Today, I'm winning.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]