Is it Me or is every one crying again?

90 Human Hunter
The first season last expansion same !@#$. Let us hunters have 1 season before the game is ruined by FOTM to every other class. It really makes me wonder who is behind all this. Lets think about other classes being OP and when crying about get nerfs.. It seems to hit only warriors and hunters every time. I honestly dont care, I will continue to play my hunter regardless I have been playing hunters since classic. And if any one can tell me what good a hunter had in classic bonus points to you. Only 1 spell was needed from hunters.
Edited by Tookerjubs on 10/13/2012 8:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Apparently know one watches videos on youtube. TIME CHECK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISqZKaiArN0&feature=g-all-u
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
That's ridiculous how OP those Warriors are. I knew they hit like a Mac truck in pvp, but this is just insane. It's like raid boss..
Reply Quote
NERF WARRIORS. lets go cry on their forums like they did to us till they get nerfed.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Here's how I determine if a class is OP. If I can kill someone else in PvP, then I'm OP. Seriously. I suck at PvP. But my warrior is able to survive and actually kill people on occasion. She has some pretty impressive abilities that I never even think to use. I understand PvP really well, but for some reason can't implement it. It's just something I can't seem to do. So when Cleya is beating people in PvP, I'm pretty she's OP.

But please don't go troll the warrior forum. I enjoy reading and posting in there. I don't want to have to sort through the QQ posts that people come in here posting. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]