Hunter PvP Guide (5.4)

(Sticky)

90 Human Hunter
10/20/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Lazyguide
I do think that there should be a part mentioning Arena Junkies for more heavily detailed / high skill level players however, as sites such as arena junkies will be more helpful for supporting proper play past the 2200, or even 2K ratings.

I did, actually, link to it in the helpful links section at the end.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/21/2012 06:06 AMPosted by Qualk
I did, actually, link to it in the helpful links section at the end.
I missed it, my bad :X.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
This is a very well done guide, and it shows that you put allot of effort and time into this.

Great job!

Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
10/18/2012 04:46 PMPosted by Goranne
Doesn't most of this mean nothing now in light of the recent nerfs announced?

Not really, the only things that were changed were Bestial wrath not making your pet immune to CC anymore and Lynx Rush damage nerf. Glyph of Mend Pet is much more valuable now, and Lynx Rush is less valuable, that's all.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I wish they'd sticky this guide and the one I made already. Would be nice to at least have reference points for new hunters looking to get a start on content they are not familiar with.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I wish they'd sticky this guide and the one I made already. Would be nice to at least have reference points for new hunters looking to get a start on content they are not familiar with.

Hope so too, thanks!
Reply Quote
Why gem 320 crit for yellow sockets ? Wouldn't agi/crit , agi/resil , or pvp power/crit be better for yellow sockets?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
thx buddy for the amazing effort

the real challenge is in 5.1
i don't see anyway around being the worst ( pvp pve ) class .
Edited by Ôk on 11/12/2012 12:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter
Requested Sticky.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Nicely done, good clear formatting as well.

Requested sticky for the 100th time <.< gl
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Why gem 320 crit for yellow sockets ? Wouldn't agi/crit , agi/resil , or pvp power/crit be better for yellow sockets?

Personal preference really. Good point though, I edited that part a bit to include those gems, thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
thx buddy for the amazing effort

the real challenge is in 5.1
i don't see anyway around being the worst ( pvp pve ) class .

Thank you! And yes I know...I'm interested to try Marksman with the new aimed shot glyph though, might make for better sustained DPS than BM.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'm still curious... how is this thread, along with the other guide threads, NOT stickied yet?! XD.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
11/12/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Kolzak
Requested Sticky.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Nicely done, good clear formatting as well.

Requested sticky for the 100th time <.< gl

Thank you!
Edited by Qualk on 11/17/2012 7:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Looking forward to some monk info. Leveling an alt and ganking monks is filled with excitement with all the random things they have.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
11/19/2012 02:37 AMPosted by Strlder
Looking forward to some monk info. Leveling an alt and ganking monks is filled with excitement with all the random things they have.

Just added that section, it's at the end. Will probably add to it in the future.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Sticky requested. There should seriously be one of these topics for every class forum. Given the sheer numbers of PvP questions in every class forum, a kick-!@# topic such as this should definitely be something to be sticked.

I am so proud to see a guildie of mine create one of these

/tear
Edited by Vartrius on 11/19/2012 6:38 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]